Thread: Goalkeepers and form...

Goalkeepers and form...

Can anybody tell me what i going on with the goalkeepers???i have a keeeper with 45* in level 5...his form is always 5-6-5-6-5 and only in one game he took 8...i put him on bench for 2-3 matches but his form continued to be bad...generally the opposite team makes too many chances even if i play defensively...my system is 4-3-1-2 with no arrows at all...

Rookie
    Same. i have 3 accounts. And all of the goalkeepers has form 5 or 6. Rarely there will be form above 5 or 6

Apprentice
    I don't think you can give a goalkeeper an 8 or 9 if he doesn't make tons of outstanding saves during the game, and that rarely happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Ramsey Tiong View Post
    I don't think you can give a goalkeeper an 8 or 9 if he doesn't make tons of outstanding saves during the game, and that rarely happens.
    yes,you are true,i'm also have goalkeeper like that..

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by raksye View Post
    yes,you are true,i'm also have goalkeeper like that..
    I just had a match which my Goalkeeper saved 4 shots, his form is still 6.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gladbachakias View Post
    Can anybody tell me what i going on with the goalkeepers???i have a keeeper with 45* in level 5...his form is always 5-6-5-6-5 and only in one game he took 8...i put him on bench for 2-3 matches but his form continued to be bad...generally the opposite team makes too many chances even if i play defensively...my system is 4-3-1-2 with no arrows at all...
    Is they are scoring kinda often to your goal is normal for GK to be 5,6
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sher8853 View Post
    Same. i have 3 accounts. And all of the goalkeepers has form 5 or 6. Rarely there will be form above 5 or 6
    3 accounts? Really? One won't do it for you? No wonder there are 8 million users in TE - 5 million are multiple accounts.... LOL