Thread: Auto Train or manual

Auto Train or manual

hello,

is auto train better or should i set it manual of my players?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    no, is not, train them manual
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

ok

example: mc ,he play somtimes with arrow up must i train the defense too or only attack and physis

i think he worked without arrow in the defense or is this wrong

Arrows only affect the starting positions in the three mentality modes.
    In the case of a MC he will move into a AMC position when in possession and move back to centre when you lose possession.

MC need to balanced IMO.
    I played a team last night in the cup, he had butchered his players abilities.
    2* ST with like 30/40% more on attack than the others, same with his his MC's defenders were also in the same mess.
    While I think you can tweak them to a degree, go to far and you ruin the player for a few seasons or until you pass him on to someone else/mug who buys him.
    I find the examples given in the 'justdomes guide to a manager' work well and I stick pretty close to them.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 01-08-2013 at 06:15 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Nordeus has strategically put essential abilities in different trees to make you obliged to train players wisely.
    For example: you can't think of a complete striker without nice head skills, but they're in the defence tree so you can't only train "attack" or "fisical".

That's just an example to make you understand that most of the players have to be balanced, thus making essential to train 'em manually since the auto-train is quite random