Thread: Final Cup

Final Cup

Hey,
    I arrived to the finals of the cup championship. I'm facing a level 2 guy just like me with 16.9 average team (I'm 18.4).

He doesn't really have many subs, just 5 (And that makes his average higher too) And doesn't cover the hole players. Means if the GK or else got injured, I will have a better chance to win.
    Now let's look at his formation. He's using the 4-1-3-2 wide protecting the flanks in defence and attacking with the MR ML. It's suggested in one of Adel posts to use the 3-1-4-2 against this formation. But is it useful as the flanks aren't really protected in defence?
    My team:

As you can see, I've got a pretty good team for my level and subs for all the players. The injured Lossek will be able to play the match no worries. But is that formation good against him? I can see that the flanks are unprotected while defending.
    Any idea?
    Thanks for helping, =)

In your 'pretty good' team you have no AM players which is not good for countering formations as your limited to flat line in attack yourself, so with what you have on offer Adel is right.
    Your squad is a very good defensive unit but offers little threat in attack, perhaps you need to review at the end of the season, with at the very least one AMC.
    IMO you also need one AML & AMR preferable with a second position, if you go for a AMC then AML/ML & AMR/MR would vastly improve your attack options without weakening your defence.
    Also always try to get DC's with secondary positions.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 01-09-2013 at 02:37 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    In your 'pretty good' team you have no AM players which is not good for countering formations as your limited to flat line in attack yourself, so with what you have on offer Adel is right.
    Your squad is a very good defensive unit but offers little threat in attack, perhaps you need to review at the end of the season, with at the very least one AMC.
    IMO you also need one AML & AMR preferable with a second position, if you go for a AMC then AML/ML & AMR/MR would vastly improve your attack options without weakening your defence.
    Also always try to get DC's with secondary positions.
    Well yeh I know that, but it's kinda too late. I just want to know what's the best way to beat that guy. And placing karam and el-saleede on MR/ML won't weaken up the defence as the opponent has MR/ML too? I think I should place both of them in DMR/DMR what do you think?

Please reply ASAP.
    My match is few hours away =)