Thread: How to get plenty of shoots while having low ball possession?

How to get plenty of shoots while having low ball possession?

How to get plenty of shoots while having low ball possession?-ball-possession.jpg

Hi everyone,

As the subject said, please see the attached screen capture. The home team is superior in ball control, but the away team manages to shoot as much as playing in a friendly match. Could someone please tell me the secret of this mechanism and how to get more shoots while having lesser in ball control?

Well for a start, one of your strikers is a one star. Unlikely to be clinical. Agreed you do have another four star striker, but doesn't have any traits.

Depends on morale, condition, performance of oppositions keeper, attacking stats of your strikers. One-on-One Scoring trait would be good.

I had same issue with my striker, as soon as I taught him the trait, big improvement in goal scoring.

-----------------

Sometimes it can just be luck, every team has a day when the only thing that didn't go right was difficulty finding the net.
    Underdogs FC
    Season 1: Cup Runner Up
    Season 3: League Runner Up

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion Nguyen View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ball possession.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	64.6 KB 
ID:	11709

Hi everyone,

As the subject said, please see the attached screen capture. The home team is superior in ball control, but the away team manages to shoot as much as playing in a friendly match. Could someone please tell me the secret of this mechanism and how to get more shoots while having lesser in ball control?
    Because of long passes..Like i always say that if you have low ball possession use long passes so that your defenders will send a long pass to the strikers.If you have high ball possession then use short passing.
    The one word that makes a good manager - decisiveness.

Why would you want that? It's not really a good thing to have. It means your tactics were wrong.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

You won does it matter?

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Why would you want that? It's not really a good thing to have. It means your tactics were wrong.
    I know it's not very good to play with less ball control. But I sometimes need to counter opponent whose team is stronger than mine. In that situation, my team may have less ball possession, especially on away match. Therefore, if my team have such plenty number of shoots, I will have better chance to win the game.

Any idea?
    Last edited by Centurion Nguyen; 09-02-2013 at 07:57 PM.