Thread: How to delete my account?

Question How to delete my account?

I have an account via facebook that I'm using right now and I also have another on my android mobile so I want to delete the android one because I don't use it like the other one.
    Also how to delete the one with facebook? because I created one for my friend but he never uses it and it's in my league but always defeated because of illegal formation so I wish to remove it. He did remove it from his facebook apps but still shown in my league but he isn't my friend anymore (I mean top eleven friend) so it's removed from his point of view but not in the reality so please help.

I just read this topic:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ease-read.html
    so he must wait 70 days for his account to be deleted? that's too long, but should he request something to start that timer or just not logging in?

About the android just log out, If it is not sign with your facebook, i think it will not be saved.

About your friend, even If he deletes it from is facebook, the game continues with the Team for more 3 seasons If i am not wrong, you can not do nothing about it. My sugestion is, use it to play friendlies. I have a friend abandoned Team 1 level above mine, all the days that i only have 1 oficial game, i play a friendly with it, since it is much weaker i always win, and give minutes to my subs. That way i also gaine 3 blue packs, 1 green, and with some luck 1 red.

Just dont log in.

Please reply now

Sent from my ZTE BLADE V7 using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html