Thread: Where do we go from here? (Newbie Questions)

Where do we go from here? (Newbie Questions)

Hi,

Im just new here, been reading the guides mainly July Fourth's Unofficial Top Eleven Guide

I now have 6 5* players with age 30+ with 200k remaining budget

My questions are:

1. What should i focus from now on? I have a 5* DC 19 years old player with playmaker special ability worth 1.3M. Should i sell him to buy more 5* players? or should i train him? if so when and how should i train him?

2. Im more worried of my players with ages 30+. What happens if they start retiring one by one? how should i get by?

3. Ive read that i should start training new players in the start of a new season. But how? I dont have enough budget to buy younger players.

Mainly. to sum it up. my problem right now is what should i be doing to prepare for next season or for other league other than winning matches?

Right now im currently number 1 in my league with 19 matches played leading by 1 point

help is greatly appreciated

NOTE:im using the app version and i dont play via facebook, just through my phone

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    You need to think about replacing the guys who will be retiring soon, I would start looking for young free agents, since you don't have a huge budget... some you might sell, others you might use on your team. They will be in the tranny list with (F) after their price, I would find the slowest time on your server when people are asleep to avoid using too many tokens.

Training if you don't buy/earn tokens should be only the condition they have to where they will recover close to 99 by match time, or using greens you have earned/bought to restore and train more only on your faster trainers.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ok, so buying free agents player and train them is what i should be aiming for right now?

But that would mean slowly starting a new team with low quality players?

Any other suggestions guys?

Been trying to slowly buy Free agents younger player, seem to be very hard with all those bidders

How do i know what server am in? I mean what time zone in a server am in?

I only play through my phone with the app, no facebook

thanks
    Last edited by extrarice; 11-16-2013 at 11:34 AM.