Thread: Selling - Negotiations

Selling - Negotiations

I have i problem with selling players by negotiations
    If i understand terms correctly players with 2 skill points left to 6 stars (I am on level 4) are sold by negotiations and they are added to negotiations list automatically
    But when i tried to sell them they where auctioned instead of putting to auction list
    So here is the one

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    I also bought one player of the same level by auction
    So why some players that are intended (according to their level) to be sold by negotiations are directed to auctions
    are there any additional conditions? Number of played games or something else?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Negotiation players are *automatically* put on the list when they are near their next star, 5* to your perspective. You don't add your players the game does. The list shown sometimes has players you cannot buy on it, too. You can negotiate for players from friends & others on your server, you can do this for players 3-5* from your perspective/level view.
    You can only buy 6* players directly from Mr. Scout.
    You can sell/buy your players on the tranny list as well. They will be 3-5*.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In my negotiation list all players with 39 Q, 40-2 skill points... (but sellers have different levels)
    So I was trying to sell player of the same level via negotiations... Where they "overrated" form my perspective?

Well, I understand.. I though "automatically" meant when you click on "sell"

I have one more question about negotiations
    If I start training of Special Ability of player form negotiations list (that may be reasonable I want to keep player in list and the same time to "improve" him), will potential buyers see Special Ability progress process and will partially elaborated skill kept with player after he is sold?