Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help

help

hi just to share with you:

I have been using 3-5-2 flat for few seasons. I say it works well for my team so far as for style, normal mentality, mix focus, short passing, normal tackle, own half pressing, zonal marking, counter. No red or blue arrows.

I think opponent find it difficult to break down possession against me.

If the opposite team quality rating has more than 5 points against you, I think this formation may not work well.

means no arrows. well, would not it be better on the flanks. And another thing, I have a problem with tselvneto door as described in Example 10 of 3 and supplies

Quote Originally Posted by Svetlin Petrov View Post
    I have a problem with tselvneto door as described in Example 10 of 3 and supplies
    Sorry i don't understand...

As for no arrows, I leave it to the players to go willingly up or down as I have set the team mentality as normal. If ML/MR red arrows up, I will left with the flanks wide open for counter attack. Sometimes it's just basic pure instinct.

10 3 I mean rochmite shots on goal: 10 shots / 3 door . Smal rate hitting the door

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If you are using a translator, sometimes it is helpful to retranslate it back into your own language and see if it is still conveying what you intended.

I tend to only ever put red arrows on late in a tied match. They seem to really tire out the players. The blue arrows I put on DMC when I feel my defense needs a little help.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I tend to only ever put red arrows on late in a tied match. They seem to really tire out the players. The blue arrows I put on DMC when I feel my defense needs a little help.
    Yup, the arrows seems to be going in this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Yup, the arrows seems to be going in this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Svetlin Petrov View Post
    10 3 I mean rochmite shots on goal: 10 shots / 3 door . Smal rate hitting the door
    If that is the case, you need to buy two good strikers. For me, I always deploy a target-man and a finisher type of striker.

Target-man striker body build 190+m 90+kgs, Finisher body build 180+m 80+kg.

everything well, but would not it be better instead of short passes to mixed passing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast