Thread: Transfer help

Transfer help

Hi, this is my first season, (actually third but I signed up and forgot I actually did, lol) and I can't understand the transfer system, I tried buying a player from the scout menu but it costs 50 Tokens, is that the only way of buying players other than bidding?

Quote Originally Posted by Abdulrahman Tarek View Post
    Hi, this is my first season, (actually third but I signed up and forgot I actually did, lol) and I can't understand the transfer system, I tried buying a player from the scout menu but it costs 50 Tokens, is that the only way of buying players other than bidding?
    Until you get to level 4, yes. Once you get to Level 4, you can enter "Negotiations", in which you can submit a direct bid to a player's owner which will cost you at minimum 7-9 tokens. Additonal amounts over the player's market value cost more tokens.

All of the players you get that way are 1 skill point away from going Scout level. Unlike the Scout players, not all Negotiations players have special abilities.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Also too you can upgrade your youth academy and eventually it will spit out some players, one that is free and one that costs Tokens. The freebie is usually only worth selling or having as a bench player, but the Token youth is often worth buying, the more T he costs generally the faster at training he will be.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    The auction list is the player that is on auction but the time is not finish, you can click you want such as quality, roles and special ability. The minimum quality of the auction list is 3 stars, maximum is 5 stars. Bid cost 1 token.

The negotiations is the club make offer to another club. You need level 4 to unlock this tab. In the negotiations list, there are all quality 5 stars. This will not show by its deadline. Make offers will cost you 4 to 50 (not confirmed) tokens. If the another club does not accept, you will get the required tokens back.

The scout list is not a competition with any clubs. The players are all 6 stars and a special ability. There were no deadlines. Signing players will cost you the required market value and 50 tokens. Players are all powerful defense, attack and physical & mental.

Sent from Tapatalk for Windows Phone.
    Legend FC Team showcase

CL: Challenge to Top 16 failed?

Season 7 Level 7

Season 1: 7th place (League)
    Season 2: CHAMPION (League), CHAMPION (Cup)
    Season 3: 4th place (League)
    Season 4: RUNNER-UP (League), 2nd runner-up (Cup)
    Season 5: RUNNER-UP (League, being 2nd place since season day 4 to 28)
    Season 6: 3rd place (League)