Thread: Question About Players

Question About Players

Hello,my question is about the retirement...the age of retirement of all players is 34? And secondly,can a player retire while he still has contract with my team?

Thanks!

Can happen any time after 31 inclusive.
    They normal anunce retirement in the last year of contract, at least with me.
    I had a player that the contract finished with 33 and he did not retired, that only happened with 34.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Rookie
    Players can reitre from age 32 to 34. Untill you players is under contract he cant retire if you go under your player detail info you can see under contract how many yeras your player still have left to play. The onyl way you can lose this playr is by going into bank balance in minus and game sells him after 7 days or you sel him.

My tipp. Buy your self a player aged 18 at the start of the new season make sure he is a fast trainer you can see this by compering his market value to other same aged players and buy 4 or 5* players. Those players you can keept in you club form more than 6 sesons if they are good. I bougt my best player 3years ago with value of 18 milions and quality 53 now after 3 seasons hes value is 26 milions and quality is 67 hes 6* or a scout now form me I thin Ill keept him as long as he wont drop under 4*.

Rookie
    If the player age is 34, he will be retire at the end of the season. The details of the player contract will has a STOP, which means it cannot be sell, sack or renew, just only wait for retire.

Sent from my RM-998_apac_malaysia_935 using Tapatalk
    Legend FC Team showcase

CL: Challenge to Top 16 failed?

Season 7 Level 7

Season 1: 7th place (League)
    Season 2: CHAMPION (League), CHAMPION (Cup)
    Season 3: 4th place (League)
    Season 4: RUNNER-UP (League), 2nd runner-up (Cup)
    Season 5: RUNNER-UP (League, being 2nd place since season day 4 to 28)
    Season 6: 3rd place (League)