Thread: Special Abilities

Special Abilities

Hello,my question is : The players which are having special abilities (``deffensive wall`` for exemple),are really better than the rest of the players which are not having those special abilities?

Here`s an exemple: Let`s assume that i have a player with : 85 Deffensive,50 Offensive and 70 Physic@Mental (random numbers) + Deffensive Wall,and another player which has exactly the same numbers but WITHOUT special ability.

Which one is better and how big is the difference?

Thanks!

Only Nordeus knows that!
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crysstyyo View Post
    Hello,my question is : The players which are having special abilities (``deffensive wall`` for exemple),are really better than the rest of the players which are not having those special abilities?

Here`s an exemple: Let`s assume that i have a player with : 85 Deffensive,50 Offensive and 70 Physic@Mental (random numbers) + Deffensive Wall,and another player which has exactly the same numbers but WITHOUT special ability.

Thanks!
    The player with special ability will be better...But you should play both the players before making any assumptions...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The player with the Special Ability will be better in situations where that ability comes into play, assuming his attributes are exactly the same.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by crysstyyo View Post

Thanks!
    my view better you assign skill points automatically,,,