Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Very Strong And Strange opponent in CL - no one like him

Banned

Very Strong And Strange opponent in CL - no one like him

I'll face him tomorrow in semi-final in CL and off course he is likely the winner ... let's see this pic

when you see this you just say no he is like you or better than you little ... but the answer is you are wrong.

his main squad is full of great and strong and good form players ... see the following pic I took it from a previous match with another manager :

first of all : all the 6* players are 84 or 83 rating + all 7* are 89 or 88 + most fittest and strong player his st with 99 rating ...

Note: he won all CL and didn't miss even one or come 2nd in any season + the league also

and he won the cup one time and got 2nd place in cup 4 times + 3rd place 3 times .

it's clear now that i'm facing the most successful manager in my level and may be in the game ... no one win 10 CL from 10 CL .

Who wants to cheer for me or stay thinking i can beat him .

This my team squad with 4 players 7* with 86 rating + rest is 6* range from 80 : 82 max

MY last word : I'll do my best as usual and I can make it.

Any suggestions provided will be appreciated .
    Last edited by Adel Gamal; 02-03-2013 at 11:42 PM.

He's lucky he never faced my team last or this season giving the relative star rating of players, otherwise he may of gotten a tanking, If you check my team out on the July Fourth thread for last season you'll see why, You have a good team too, so he won't have an easy game thats for sure, I'm sure you can outfox him tactically, but his quality could be overwheling.

How many goals has that 9* striker scored? 3W-1-3W-3 formation, Almost similar to what Razz played an won against using the "Effiel Tower" formation against a similar make up to the squad your playing against.

Successful? Money Talks.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Does he have anything good on the bench? Hard tackling is a must, I'd play defensive counter attacking tactics with long passes. I played the same way against a manager two levels higher in the Cup this season, 3w-3n-3w-0-1 and took the tie to extra time, for arrows, all six midfielders on blue. I'd be very tempted to go down the flanks with AML and AMR, though, he's very exposed there. Maybe butterfly with blue arrows on DML, DMR and MCs, or WM with blue arrows on MCs and DMCs, red arrows on AML and AMR for both formations.

Make sure to put on the max win bonus, and if you have extra packs, recover their morale if it's pretty low green.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Rookie
    If you feel it right, jus do it.
    Lose or win, we all can learn from each match we play or see.
    Hope for the best, prepare for the worse
    Cheers

Todays the day! Judgement Day! FC Global Ahly are going to write some history into the books.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    He's lucky he never faced my team last or this season giving the relative star rating of players, otherwise he may of gotten a tanking, If you check my team out on the July Fourth thread for last season you'll see why, You have a good team too, so he won't have an easy game thats for sure, I'm sure you can outfox him tactically, but his quality could be overwheling.

How many goals has that 9* striker scored? 3W-1-3W-3 formation, Almost similar to what Razz played an won against using the "Effiel Tower" formation against a similar make up to the squad your playing against.

Successful? Money Talks.
    yep; Too much money / too much cheating also may be

but still didn't find any player have his trophy room.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Does he have anything good on the bench? Hard tackling is a must, I'd play defensive counter attacking tactics with long passes. I played the same way against a manager two levels higher in the Cup this season, 3w-3n-3w-0-1 and took the tie to extra time, for arrows, all six midfielders on blue. I'd be very tempted to go down the flanks with AML and AMR, though, he's very exposed there. Maybe butterfly with blue arrows on DML, DMR and MCs, or WM with blue arrows on MCs and DMCs, red arrows on AML and AMR for both formations.

Make sure to put on the max win bonus, and if you have extra packs, recover their morale if it's pretty low green.
    all of his reserves are 6* with rate from 80:82 ...

I'll play through the mid or down both flanks ... any off them and I'll watch the game and will switch between the two choices and see what's better.

Rookie
    Hope the fate is choosing you mate

Cheers !!!

Hope everything turns out well for you, Adel

You are a great manager and I think you can beat him over 2 legs!

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yannaing84 View Post
    If you feel it right, jus do it.
    Lose or win, we all can learn from each match we play or see.
    Hope for the best, prepare for the worse
    Cheers
    All what I'm thinking in is one thing ... make him know and be sure that you will not always win the CL ... so he will not find tough opponent like me for the coming seasons ... so I hope to kick him out and make him know that money not always help or make you win.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast