Thread: 3-1-3-3

Rookie

3-1-3-3

What to play against this?

-----ST--ST--ST-----
    ML-------MC------MR-
    ---------DMC---------
    -----DC--DC--DC------

3-1-5-1 Flat would that be an good option against it? with red arrows on ML and MR and attack with flanks?
    Last edited by mercylyl; 02-04-2013 at 08:45 AM.

I'm not entirely sure, but you could try 'effiel tower', Razz used it a while back to beat a stronger team than him that played a similar formation to this, if not the same formation.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I'm not entirely sure, but you could try 'effiel tower', Razz used it a while back to beat a stronger team than him that played a similar formation to this, if not the same formation.
    I'm not entirely sure what we are talking about here ^^. Could the Eiffel Tower be this one?
    --------ST------ST---------
    ------------AMC-------------
    ML---------MC------------MR
    ------------DMC---------------
    --------DC--DC--DC-------------
    And what Orders should i play? Thru the middle, attacking or normal?
    Last edited by mercylyl; 02-04-2013 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mercylyl View Post
    I'm not entirely sure what we are talking about here ^^. Could the Eiffel Tower be this one?
    --------ST------ST---------
    ------------AMC-------------
    ML---------MC------------MR
    ------------DMC---------------
    --------DC--DC--DC-------------
    And what Orders should i play? Thru the middle, attacking or normal?
    Effiel Tower is this...

------ST-----
    -----AMC-----
    --MC-MC-MC--
    -DMC---DMC--
    DL---DC---DR

Becuase if you put your players on the formations grid in game it looks like an 'Effiel Tower' You need to focus your play through the centre of the field and play short passing due to having 6 players in the midfield area, Zonal marking is a must.

Rookie
    Played 0-0 against him, and my team was lot better his average was 15.6 and my is 21.3 :S
    And im playing for whos gonna get to the final in Champions League. hope i win second match

Quote Originally Posted by mercylyl View Post
    Played 0-0 against him, and my team was lot better his average was 15.6 and my is 21.3 :S
    And im playing for whos gonna get to the final in Champions League. hope i win second match
    Oh well, at least you didn't lose thats the important thing, you will still be favourite to qualify, think the Effiel Tower is a very defensive fomation, If I knew the teams strengths beforehand, I probably would of said 4-5-1 V or something.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Oh well, at least you didn't lose thats the important thing, you will still be favourite to qualify, think the Effiel Tower is a very defensive fomation, If I knew the teams strengths beforehand, I probably would of said 4-5-1 V or something.
    I'll try that out in the next game then hopefully i win