Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Hard Attacking?

Hard Attacking?

Is anyone using this mentality? I tried it a couple of times (especially on weaker teams) and didn't seem to have any extra effect. Actually when I revert to "attacking", my team tend to score more

I generally use hard attacking. I think works against good teams.
    It helps you to dominate the pitch if the rival is not using hard attack too. I think.. (experinence of 9 leagues.)
    Season 10 Level 10
    Team : Real Mahmut F.C.
    Formations : 4-4-2 | 4-1-2-1-2 | 3-5-2 V | 4-3-2-1

League
    Champions (5) - Seasons 3,4,6,8,9
    Runners up (1) - Seasons 2
    Third place (2) - Season 5,7
    4th place (1) - Season 1

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 2,3
    Runners up (1) - Season 5
    Third place (2) - Seasons 8,9

CUP
    NO SUCCESS!

I've only ever used hard attacking if I am losing by more than 1 goal at half time. It's not recommended as it can leave you vulnerable, best to use attacking if you want the win or normal with counter attack if you're looking to mix it up a bit.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I've only ever used hard attacking if I am losing by more than 1 goal at half time. It's not recommended as it can leave you vulnerable, best to use attacking if you want the win or normal with counter attack if you're looking to mix it up a bit.
    So how did that work for you? Did you manage to turn around the score?

Banned
    I'm always playing with hard attacking mentality and I'm always find it so much useful and help you to dominate as above mentioned.

Using it for 12 seasons it generated too much achievements for me but it's not the main reason for winning, it's only an factor from many other factors and when you use it you must first use attacking formation to make it useful.

It's disadvantage: it make your players health drops down by too much comparing using normal or defensive and also drops down your morale but by little % .

be careful when using it ... If you wanted to use it then use attacking formation and with the right tactics and good staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    I'm always playing with hard attacking mentality and I'm always find it so much useful and help you to dominate as above mentioned.

Using it for 12 seasons it generated too much achievements for me but it's not the main reason for winning, it's only an factor from many other factors and when you use it you must first use attacking formation to make it useful.

It's disadvantage: it make your players health drops down by too much comparing using normal or defensive and also drops down your morale but by little % .

be careful when using it ... If you wanted to use it then use attacking formation and with the right tactics and good staff.
    well I'm using 4-4-2 with arrows on ML/MR, short passing and down both flanks. Also, I tried 4-3-3 with arrows on AML/AMR but never seem to have any extra goal chances. In fact, using hard attacking I find myself dominated by the other team even though I have more possesion

I always play attacking or defensive. Never normal and never either extreme, except hard defending at rare times.
    b3ast likes this.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Played 'hard attacking' second half last 20 minutes this season when chasing the 2-0 deficit in the cup with 3-4-1-2.
    Returned Jack Sh*t against a team with less than half my quality.

Game engine rules and will have it's way no matter what you do.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Hard attacking is VERY USEFUL when you play against inactive manager with players who are not on their positions... or against illegal formation. Trust me. Start with hard attacking and see what happens.

I don't use hard attacking in leagues, my team becomes unbalanced all players goes hard attacking, disadvantage of playing hard attacking is if your opponent uses counterattack they could score goals easier. I only use it when i arrange friendly matches with lower levels. hahaha..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast