Thread: Help with this formation 4-2-3-1

Help with this formation 4-2-3-1

Anyone could give a hand here to this kind of formation as my cup final is approaching and i am facing this guy. My rating is 21 and his rating is 25 btw. Thank you guys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help with this formation 4-2-3-1-untitled.jpg  

Any help?

Quote Originally Posted by soadlol View Post
    Anyone could give a hand here to this kind of formation as my cup final is approaching and i am facing this guy. My rating is 21 and his rating is 25 btw. Thank you guys
    Personally I would try to cancel out his players as follows:

ST
    AML(Up) AMR(Up)
    MC MC
    DMC
    DL DC DC DR

I have also problem but with this formation:3-2-3-1-2.How can I beat this formation?Please can anyone tell me?.I"ll be happy if anyone could help me with this problem.

I was considering on the following formation but dunno if this will work out.

ST
    AMC
    MC MC
    DML DMC DMR
    DC DC DC

Quote Originally Posted by soadlol View Post
    I was considering on the following formation but dunno if this will work out.

ST
    AMC
    MC MC
    DML DMC DMR
    DC DC DC
    This would work in prevention... but wont offer as much going forward. So you would prob need you use defending mentality and counter atk.

With the ST - AML(Up) AMR(Up) - MC MC - DMC - DL DC DC DR formation you are both preventing and atking. So normal mentality and no counter are best

At the end of the day these are only suggestions and it's ultimately your decision :P

Let us know what you chose and how you got on though ^^

Can you be more specific to the formation positions please?

Something like this i played few days ago, defending against a strong player, but I had 3331. If you try with AMC, play with focus trough the middle, own half, defending with counterattacks.