Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: How to play 3-1-4-2.

I have a question for you Skidz. When you play this formation against 4-4-2, you mentioned that you play force counter attacks. Do you also have offsides checked as well or do you uncheck and just play force counter attacks? Thanks for your help, this is a great tutorial to play this formation.

Quote Originally Posted by budking0228 View Post
    I have a question for you Skidz. When you play this formation against 4-4-2, you mentioned that you play force counter attacks. Do you also have offsides checked as well or do you uncheck and just play force counter attacks? Thanks for your help, this is a great tutorial to play this formation.
    As said before, counter attack is only for a defensive game play mentality, if u play with 3 defender it's attacking style, counterattack doesn't make sense, you attack anyway, not logical to counter... Its a defensive thing, opponent attacks, u steal the ball n then counter...

Hey Skidz.
    Do you play everytime with all these arrows? I play this formation as one of my favorites since i start to play top elven.
    And i think when you play an opp strong as you its very dangerous. Its possilble that you go into many counter against you.
    I play very succsesful with this formation. Most Leaguematches i play 3w-1-4-2 or 3w-5-2 V. Sometimes defensive with counterattacks. And for strong opponents like cup i also play 4-5-1V. But i play 3w-1-4-2 not with so many arrows like you. Only on dmc, ml/aml, mr/amr and one striker.
    What i want to know. Has you many counter against you? And do ever play with all these arrows? Do you?
    I like your guide. Great work buddy. I think thats a chance for newbies to see the options with this formation. I like it like you. One substitution and a different formation. One of the best startingformation in this game for me. And very balanced.
    I put a sreenshot how i put the arrows. Its very interessting for me to see how you play now at the moment. I have read many posts from you. Because i saw you love this formation like me.

Sorry for my english
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How to play 3-1-4-2.-screenshot_2014-07-03-22-44-12.jpg  

Hi,skidz what orders is good for 3n2w2n1-2,i have friend,and hes playin this form. ,and always winn the league and semi cup and champ. league,am playing yours tactic and tnx to u i won the league and 3rd place cup

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123