Thread: how to set best formation to your team ?

Rookie

Post how to set best formation to your team ?

what is the steps to know your team best formation

Rookie
    come on guys

There is formations that work well with your team, but there is not a "best formation" If you want to give you some formations that would work well then put a screen shot of your team up

Apprentice
    I define best formation as a formation that you love the most, you want to play the most doesnt matter whether the formation get you a double or a triple or not. So you should at least describe how you want to play, down flank or middle, short passing or long passing or mixed, gungho or counter... so we can suggest some of known formation out there!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    There is formations that work well with your team, but there is not a "best formation" If you want to give you some formations that would work well then put a screen shot of your team up
    The screen shot
    https://scontent-b-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/...95325892_n.jpg

i wan't it for all people not for just me
    how to know the best formation to your team

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by gohannie View Post
    I define best formation as a formation that you love the most, you want to play the most doesnt matter whether the formation get you a double or a triple or not. So you should at least describe how you want to play, down flank or middle, short passing or long passing or mixed, gungho or counter... so we can suggest some of known formation out there!
    Every match have Different Settings