Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Problem with STRONGER opponent !

I am 17.1 and I got opponent who is 85.2 -.-'.

Quote Originally Posted by jebenko View Post
    I am 17.1 and I got opponent who is 85.2 -.-'.
    Least you get some good prize money outta it...
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

1.85 milion. xd thats good

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Yes, make fun of him, I'm doing same, set hard tackling to injure he's players.
    That's a pretty poor mentality to be honest, one thing in football is above everything else, it's call fair play, in a game or not

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenalfc View Post
    That's a pretty poor mentality to be honest, one thing in football is above everything else, it's call fair play, in a game or not
    He asked, what he can do and like I said, is not fair play but is the most what he can do
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

You never said it was fair play, by the sound of it, you find it fun. The best he can do is actually find a way to not loose, trying to find a way to at least get a draw, that would give him a strategy for next time, because not only your "funny" tactic can make some damages in the other team but would also punish him if he gets too many players red carded

He asked, what he can do and like I said, is not fair play but is the most what he can do
    Does it mean that you're a coward if you don't want to fight..

TKO
    Holy crap thats why three of my main players got injured during a match... sign

TKO
    Agree with you here mate.. may be put the stronger teams or equal teams in one league so more fun for those who spend and those who dont spend

Rookie
    the only situation you get grossly overpowered is Cup matches, and once you lose twice, ur out and the red cards ain't going to carry over league, so red cards in CUP ain't a bad thing imo.

if in the spirit of "play fair", he has nothing to win for aside from trying not to lose so horribly. I was pit against an active player who was 3 lvls ahead of me and 12pts ahead. even with him using a flat 4-4-2, I played hard defensive, hard tackling 4-5-1V, I actually got close to forcing him to a goalless draw, if it wasn't for him scoring in the 89th minute, TWICE! but at least I held him 0-1, and his shot efficiency was a low 17%.

among playoffs where the underdogs were losing 0-8, 0-7, 1-5, I think I did great for a grossly underpowered underdog holding 0-1, 0-1.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12