Thread: How to success a direct transfer (negociation between club) ! Here is the tutorial.

Rookie

Lightbulb How to success a direct transfer (negociation between club) ! Here is the tutorial.

Hello

As you know, it is very difficult to success buying a player into direct transfert (negociation between clubs)

Reasons are :
    1- teams managers had gave-up
    2- managers not interested due to low proposal at 0 tokens, the fact it is a A-team player....
    3- managers not informed as he is an exclusive smartphone player or he is on holidays, or he is tanking 4- Buyer seems do not understand how to buy.
    5- etc

Number 3. Nordeus told us they will improve device on smartphone... but nobody can say when... so I advise them to up-grade it first with a notification. As exclusive smartphone users knows there is an offer, they can go on PC and Nordeus improve its commission they miss currently because we don t know an offer is awaiting for us.

Number 4. My first purchase was per a friend of mine and when I receive the negociation it was difficult for me how to process. No explanations on Nordeus and in this forum were found. If now I understand, some friends do not understand yet how to do and I have to explain. Not normal. It should have a tutorial for sure !!!!!

Solution 1 (specific for friends' player as you can negociate them too even if they are not 4 & 9 one skill point og the next star)
    - Go on the players' information and select the offer tab.
    - you will see "price fixed". Click on to go into the negociation process. Not sure of the right sentence used as I am not there into the application.
    - you will see the graduation with your (and other manager) offer.
    - as the owner club made a negociation you have to check about the level he needs. please move the graduation arrow curser till the maximum at the right side. It blocks where is the owner' negociation wished.
    - Up to you to valid it immediatelly or to try to negociate a little more with an intermediar proposal. If you valid what is expected by the owner, the player is now yours !

Solution 2.
    - Go into the direct transfert market tab (negociation between clubs). You will see EVERY players you made a negociation : the 4 & 9 players one skill point of the next star AND your friends' player no importance of quality number there are.
    - There is on the last right culomn some baskets. It means the owner accepted to negociate and had fixed a rate (money and tokens)
    - By now, click on the players' information and follow the Solution 1 process .

Have a good negociation

Rookie
    On the 22 of june Cat Harrison answered about it with screenshot. Perfect.

But it only shows us how to make this offer.

My tutorial without screenshot explai deeply how to check and how to know if the owner accepts and which amount for !

it is a complement for sure.