Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dman2pt

Thread: Exact progression of each player

Exact progression of each player

Well, I'm trying to discover exactly how much each player train. I put all my players with 99% condition and train them.
    Analizing this
    Exact progression of each player-top11-2.jpg

can I reach any conclusion?

Thanks in advance.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Would be helpful to sort by AGE to compare them, and looking at value v. speed to see who has a lot of potential to train.

If it is normal stretching you have some good trainers, if it's cardio...not so good.

The average gains are listed on the training choices, so compare your guys to that to see if they are above or not.

You've a young team, I hope they do well for you. I have issues when I have too many 18 y. o.'s

Your 19 y.o. appears to have lost the least condition.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-03-2014 at 03:53 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi Cat Harrison,
    thanks for reply me.

All players trained normal stretching. Today later I will post here images you required in order to help me out with my doubts (short them by age and other image showing their value.

I just thought that analizing values than win after each train that we could reach any conclusion.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If you sort them by age, you can see which "older" guys are better trainers, if you compare their values and see that for the most part the higher value means faster train... but not always, so you can see which are slower than expected too. I do that to see who maybe isn't going to gain enough Q to keep up, and those guys are sold if they get injured, unless they are awesome players.

When you see who consistently gains a lot, those are the guys you can consider add Role or Ability to, and worth giving extra training.

There are a few that got over 20, those I would consider fast trainers for sure. But what they gain does vary, you can still tell who is doing well by comparing it to the average listed on the training.. anybody who does 2x that is pretty good gain.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Tiago Idalino View Post
    Well, I'm trying to discover exactly how much each player train. I put all my players with 99% condition and train them.
    Analizing this
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Top11 2.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	26876

can I reach any conclusion?

Thanks in advance.
    Wow, such a young team!
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

I've got a 20 years old AMC/AMR who trains still as if he's a 18yo super fast trainer...

He constantly gets 45+ on Stretching hard mode...

BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Thats because training speed only reduce at 22, between 18 and 21 is always the same, except If you get the 6th star, sometimes i it can also reduce with the 5th star.
    Gintaras Račas likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!