Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Stadium

Stadium

Hi, my question is - WHat is better - to upgrade the stadium or seаts?

Thanks

Rookie
    Well, they are basically the same thing. If you Upgrade the Seats to Max. you only need to spend 3 Days building the Stadium. If you Upgrade the Stadium, you'll get the Seat Upgrade regardless, plus you'll unlock more building for you to Upgrade later.

Rookie
    to build seat to max total days and price is the same so build level one then do other upgrades then level 2 then other upgrades then level 3 then stadium and so on

Stadium, I use to upgrade seats one step at a time. What a waste of time, lost money too. Just go for the big step up to another stadium.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

If your stadium is not at the attendance cap it makes sense to upgrade a section of seats to get bums on seats earlier for the cash (although, at lower levels at least, the cash is pitiful - I've lost more running for a bus).

If you're capped and no other upgrades are necessary then you might as well just do the whole thing. I always check on Day 12 what I want to do.

Rookie
    Since I've gotten to the point where I need Stadium Upgrades to build anything else, I just wait until I have a decent sum of money and then go for the Full Upgrade. Spending Money on Seat Upgrades just makes it more expensive, in the long run.

Seats. After you build first seat upgrade, you will immediately have better ticket income. Direct stadium upgrade and upgrade through seats need 16 days to be over and you pay same money at the end. Between building seat upgrades you can construct something else. I use seat upgrades because it saves me from huge money investition at start of season and allows me to spend more money on players. Later i use cup and champions league bonus for further stadium upgrades.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Philip L. Willis likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I finished first in the League 2 and I'm level 3 and mark the third place tropher and I have received as the winner of the League but I would like to as its image exchange its me gene help

Stadium-imageuploadedbytapatalk1408904214.523743.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast