Thread: How to add a friend

How to add a friend

Hi One of my friends plays top eleven without Facebook (in fact he haven't an account on the social network), could I invite him to become my friend ingame? (I play with Facebook)... I don't know if it's important: I'm level 3, he's level 1

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Certainly, however he may be on a different server since he's already playing; this could mean you might not be able to see his fixtures or support in-game (and if ya'll get to level 4, you might not be able to makes offers on his players). Gifts and friendlies usually work..
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So I could invite him to become my friend only following one of his match?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If he's not on Facebook I'm not sure, it's automatic you are friends in game if you both Facebook. Even then, like I said, the way the servers are set up if you are not on the same one you may only be able to send gifts/play friendlies. I know this may not make sense, but i believe that's how it works.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ok, thank you for your answers, have a good time

Well how do I know he is on my server? I mean there's teams on same server but not in the same league (like cups,you play against teams not in your league but in same server) so how to find certain team? and what is "bot robot" teams?

Sorry Andrea for intruding on your thread