Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: HELP! Can't do Direct Transfers with another manager

HELP! Can't do Direct Transfers with another manager

Hello,

I'm currently level 4 and I'm trying to make an offer for a player from a friend of mine but couldn't do so. My friend is also level 4 and he's my referral so I thought maybe we cannot make direct transfers from a referral so i tried doing a direct transfer from other friends of mine who are not a referral and are level 4 or above but still the button of "make offer" is not present.

Am I not eligible for this feature yet or is this a bug issue. Please help and thank you for your time

Rookie
    only you can trade with players at same level (if you can support and watch their game they are same server) also you can buy players with 3-5 stars only
    Dream of Triple Crown
    All Legend players

they have to be on the same server, but if he is your referral then he is on your server. Also they have to be between 3-5 stars. Also he might of placed the player on the transfer list, but obviously within a few hours you would know if he did or not. Otherwise contact nordeus support
    Cat Harrison and BeckStar like this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    they have to be on the same server, but if he is your referral then he is on your server. Also they have to be between 3-5 stars. Also he might of placed the player on the transfer list, but obviously within a few hours you would know if he did or not. Otherwise contact nordeus support
    If someone else invited his friend b4 he did, he would go on another server..
    Let's say that you'r on server 1 and im on server 2
    You invite a guy to your server, after 2 days i invite the same guy to my server.. he would automaticlly become my referral if he joins the game in the next 7 days but he would be on your server..the first one to invite gets the referral on his server.
    Simply way to find out is "Friend's fixtures" If you'r friend is in there then it's on your server.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The Team must be on your server, the player has to be 3-5* for the buyer's level, and managers need to have reached level 4.

If all of that is true and you still cannot make an offer, ask Nordeus Support

thanks guys! it seems that my referral friend is not the same server as I am (which sucks). I couldn't see his fixtures and support him. Oh well I guess I have to try my luck in the auction
    BeckStar likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Asm Saeed View Post
    only you can trade with players at same level (if you can support and watch their game they are same server) also you can buy players with 3-5 stars only
    You can't buy good players? Who came up with that crap? This is ridiculous. I'm considering quitting this game.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    You can't buy good players? Who came up with that crap? This is ridiculous.
    you can buy players from scout list.
    Almost 7 stars.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    you can buy players from scout list.
    Almost 7 stars.
    Yeah but they're old and cost a ton of tokens. If I find a player I want I should be able to sign him if the manager is willing to let him go. This is complete idiocy. I've been waiting for level 4 so I can sign some real players and now nothing. What a total disappointment this game is turning out to be.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Yeah but they're old and cost a ton of tokens
    what are you expected ?
    to buy 7* players with 2-3 T ?
    Then everybody would have 7* teams !
    With nego list, you can buy players only 1skill point from the 6th star. Some of them are very young - but you must spend 20-30 T to buy them.
    Anyway, don't expect much from negotiation list. The "tax" for nordeus is too high.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast