Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is wrong with the transfer market???

What is wrong with the transfer market???

Today i waked up very early in the morning. When i was gooing at T11 (i'm a level 2 player), at the transfer market almost all players were 4 stars (many almost 5 stars) and a few 5 stars. In my squad i have many young players (18-20 years old) who are 3 stars and still an end of being a 4 star.
    So i decided to sell 7 players and make place for the 4-5 stars players (22-25 years old).

But than it came, i needed to refresh my page and when i was gooing full expectations to the market place and all 4-5 stars players were gone. Refreshing again my webpage didnt help.

The result is that all my 7 players are sold and now i have a small team of 15 players left

And i thougt today to make a good team!

There's nothing wrong. Quite often when you reload the app, the transfer market is different from what you saw before. Try and refresh a few more times, that first list with all the good players might come back. In future, it would be best to shortlist or bid on the players you are most interested in.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

I hope you are right, till now without succes.

Come on T11 i want to spend some free tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    There's nothing wrong. Quite often when you reload the app, the transfer market is different from what you saw before. Try and refresh a few more times, that first list with all the good players might come back. In future, it would be best to shortlist or bid on the players you are most interested in.
    I've tried reloading so many times without succes yesterday, the solution was logging in today at the same time as yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by influenze View Post
    I've tried reloading so many times without succes yesterday, the solution was logging in today at the same time as yesterday
    If you're interested, get them to favorites, so they will not disappear after refresh!

your lucky im level 24 and cant sell any players so that i can replace with better stupid game sometimes

Its very bizar, i can log in all day long and in the bidding place there is just 1, max 5 players with 4 stars. And 4 stars with only a rating of 20. These players are very young (very very expensive) or very old (cheap but not growing anymore). And when you want to buy there you need plenty of tokens.

But 1 time of the day i can log in and there are plenty of players (100+) with for stars (20-24) from all ages and prices and also a few players with 6 stars, age 25-28 so not to expensive and useful for some seasons.

Today i bid on 6 players (quality 23-24), 4 of them i got with only 1 token and the other 2 with 2 tokens. (8 tokens for 6 players )

It looks that i'm on an other server that time of the day so i will try to buy all my players in that paradise.

Quote Originally Posted by Mar Wie View Post
    If you're interested, get them to favorites, so they will not disappear after refresh!

Around that time, not many managers have been online recently, so there aren't enough players on auctions. Nordeus generates some players to fill up the transfer market. You can get players for few tokens at that time because not many managers are online.

Or so I've heard.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

there is add to favorite (+) option on each player for a reason .. so when you go to another server, you can still track them
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

A good lesson for a newbie like me
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    there is add to favorite (+) option on each player for a reason .. so when you go to another server, you can still track them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast