Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By markherb

Thread: Help needed, never seen this formation ?

Help needed, never seen this formation ?

i was wondering what formation i should use when i come up against this in my next cup match?
    It was 1 - 1 after the first leg (rubbish) my team is far stronger all over but i don't know how to setup against this formation. Attack him, defend him? i was surprised with the draw.

Thank you for any advice.

His squad.
    Help needed, never seen this formation ?-teamopp.jpg

My squad.
    Help needed, never seen this formation ?-teamagainopp.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help needed, never seen this formation ?-team.jpg  

i think 3232 can win his squad. I just guess but I believe that it can win 60-70%.
    about the order, I haven't played 3232 yet so I don't know exactly it should be.
    In previous league, I played some kind of team like him and most of match with 3232 I often be loss
    in this league, I play the same kind of his team and diamond to against 3232
    Last edited by mrtiokent; 02-18-2013 at 05:36 AM.

thanks for the help mrtiokent, gives me some idea. Ive never played against that formation. Dont know why i couldnt win against him last game.

lol. i'm a newbie too. I cannot explain in detail. it's just my experience because I play with 4 accounts so.... however, I concentrate in 1, only.
    i think ur squad is to counter diamond. however, his team does not attack in the middle. in detail, his dl and dr block ur amr and aml. in the middle, his squad is more than ur. that enough to counter ur team. maybe in the possession, u control better than him. however, when he can counter-attack u will lose. that's my opinion.
    sorry if my English is not good enough to make u understand.

Your english is great, don't worry mate.
    Thanks for your help, i won easily with your advice.
    Thanks !!
    mrtiokent likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mrtiokent View Post
    lol. i'm a newbie too. I cannot explain in detail. it's just my experience because I play with 4 accounts so.... however, I concentrate in 1, only.
    i think ur squad is to counter diamond. however, his team does not attack in the middle. in detail, his dl and dr block ur amr and aml. in the middle, his squad is more than ur. that enough to counter ur team. maybe in the possession, u control better than him. however, when he can counter-attack u will lose. that's my opinion.
    sorry if my English is not good enough to make u understand.
    Really? in the middle he's outnumbered? I figure its 3 against 2.