Thread: Who have Tutorial for good training

Rookie

Question Who have Tutorial for good training

I want to know how we pull well his players so that they gain 1 or 2 stars by season because I block in 5 stars, thanks for help me
    WEST COAST 12
    Impossible become possible

Legendary's Players : Marin [ML] C.Ronaldo [ST] J.Barrotti [DC] C.Lolli [ST]

WEST COAST ALL-STAR IS COMING!

If you have boosters conditions, change the intensity becomes hard, then train every day. But the players you will be more prone to injury.

Or you can do personal training
    Like us! On FACEBOOK And Follow us! On TWITTER

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Pretty much this:

power training:
    Buy or save up a ton of Green Boosters and have maybe a third as many Red Boosters.
    Set training to hard intensity on the (fast training youth!!!) player and keep training him until you get to the skill/quality you want or when you run out of boosters.

maintenance:
    What I have been doing for training to try to keep guys' Q up with level is when they are 50% toward their next point I give them extra training, also I play the older guys or slower trainers in every match possible.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi there ... I'm new to the game.
    Can someone explain how the fitness part of training works?
    It suggests you'd lose "on average" 9% of the fitness for the 30% training but my players tend to lose around 20% which makes it very hard to manage numbers for the next game.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthespian View Post
    Hi there ... I'm new to the game.
    Can someone explain how the fitness part of training works?
    It suggests you'd lose "on average" 9% of the fitness for the 30% training but my players tend to lose around 20% which makes it very hard to manage numbers for the next game.
    9% average is on normal intensity, 18% average is Hard intensity - perhaps you were training Hard?

Increasing the intensity doubles the possible gain but also doubles the possible condition used.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    As it's an average of all players it's only a general guide. Young guys who gain fast tend to also loose condition faster for me.They shouldn't all loose so much though, unless on hard intensity. Be cautious when training until you know how much to expect in condition loss from your guys (I used to keep notes, it can be helpful to learn how they do over a period of time so you learn what to expect from them)
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hard training isn't working well with my team since the injury rating is really high, but my plan at the moment is to play friendly matches when I can afford to (condition wise), train on normal rating the players that have more than 60% condition and sometimes use Hard training for a couple of players (usually youngsters) when they are rested and close to gain a skill point. This way (assuming you play everyday) you are never below 40% condition so your players are ready for their matches at any given point, you get your bonus rest/morale/treatment boosters from the friendly games and you maximize the skill point you make!
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

Hi to all.
    I want to ask why the players at the new season loose one star?

Quote Originally Posted by EILIKRINIA FC View Post
    Hi to all.
    I want to ask why the players at the new season loose one star?
    Where are my players' stars? - Top Eleven be a Football Manager