• 3 Post By shwanko07
  • 2 Post By mike1979
  • 2 Post By iamdjw
  • 2 Post By Hassan FC
  • 4 Post By MDKII

Thread: Token hack.

Banned

Token hack.

Hi, recently on the Internet is a lot of hacks that add tokens and money. I thought it was fake because I was cheated 2 times, but recently friend told me about hack on this page CLICK. I was scared a little download, but it was worth it. File without a password or viruses, totally safe! This program doesn't require data delivery to your account. In the manual is only written to don't use it more often than once every 2/3 days and if someone is afraid to use it on the normal account, you can make a fake account and try hack out there. I currently have over 1000 tokens and 200kk cash. It is one of the few hacks which probably work. If you don't believe I can send screenshots which confirm working hack. I really recommend it to you
    jangrored30 and Jihan Hafiz like this.

No thanks, I'll pass.
    ikar1234, MDKII and All In F.C. like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

first of all, all hacks don't work .. i heard that you are only able to see them in the screen but you can never use them
    secondly, what is the point of playing the game if you are planning to cheat your way by mega amount of tokens? .. even my grandmom can make a team a champion with that amount of tokens .. there are people who build a great team with 11-22 scouts using big injection of cash .. do i applaud them for winning? sure not ...you expect them to do well unless they are clueless on basics of football and the game .. but i have bigger admiration to those teams who are 1-2 stars lower than my team but give me a great challenge during the season exceeding over other team who are 1-2 stars higher
    MDKII, Assem and dv8r like this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

If its working show us sreen shots with you team,if you hacked you should have team with players from the scouts,if you can proof maybe i will belive,oterwise...
    dv8r and MDKII like this.

Who would want to cheat? it takes the fun away from it.

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    first of all, all hacks don't work .. i heard that you are only able to see them in the screen but you can never use them
    secondly, what is the point of playing the game if you are planning to cheat your way by mega amount of tokens? .. even my grandmom can make a team a champion with that amount of tokens .. there are people who build a great team with 11-22 scouts using big injection of cash .. do i applaud them for winning? sure not ...you expect them to do well unless they are clueless on basics of football and the game .. but i have bigger admiration to those teams who are 1-2 stars lower than my team but give me a great challenge during the season exceeding over other team who are 1-2 stars higher
    Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    Who would want to cheat? it takes the fun away from it.

Basically what they said, it ruins the game!

Send me a message if you want me to make you a signature!

MDKII
    No, hacks do not work in Top Eleven, and I'm glad that the managers of these forums are neither naive enough to fall for someone whose first and only post is about a "legit hack", nor do they actually see a point in using a hack.

Thread locked. Original Poster banned.
    Rando81, Aditia, mike1979 and 1 others like this.