Thread: How to add friends in game from your league????

How to add friends in game from your league????

Hey guys
    I was wondering if anyone knew how to add players within your league as friends? I know how to do my facebook friends but a couple players I want to add, are not thru facebook, but only a player in my league
    It was easy with the last version but I can't work it out with this one.
    Cheers

I just go to the standings and click on the team, there is an add button on the top right of the window. Although today it wasn't letting me open the team window. Yesterday I couldn't make any subs while in game. Both cases the button clicks and does nothing. The subs work today but now I cant look at other teams.......

They did a crap job with this update. Took away features, made it to where all skill points go into position changes for players who started one, and full of these bugs. The only thing I like about it is that the stadium looks a lot nicer than the old/PC version.

Thanks heaps for that
    I was trying to hit the team button today and you could see it was trying to do something, but it wasn't opening. I will keep trying.
    I agree, I love the new grounds look.
    Hopefully all the bugs will be fixed soon
    Thanks again

I also wouldn't mind chat between friends. Especially some in game banter!!

Help How Do I Unfriend

Any Idea how to unfriend someone who has a rating of 107 compared to my 53. They keep playing me at friendlies and draining the energy from my team which I need for proper games.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Friendlies do not change anything on the challenged, only the challenger team takes any benefit or damage from a friendly.

If they are FB friend has to be unfriended in FB. In game, click on their pic in friends list, then the minus symbol.

How to add friends in game from your league????-unfriend.jpg
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]