Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Haruby Aijo V Gandiongco

Thread: Limited Free Token Option for Android Users?

Limited Free Token Option for Android Users?

Why there's no survey for app user? Only the Free token for downloading app + play , play and win the browser games. Be fair please.be fair for the app users. Before you can get 1 to 3 tokens.
    Omar Essam likes this.

Dreamer
    Nordeus does not really control the offers, the sponsors decide where and how much the offers will be. If the majority of sponsors prefer to advertise on iOS, then that's just their choice.
    It also varies by country, some countries get better/more offers than others.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Like BridgeGoth said it's not UP to Nordeus because Nordeus can't control the ads/offers and so on also is UP to everyone to choose where to advertise their products and because of that some regions and countries have more or less offers.

Cheers!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

The best way to earn tokens at the moment is to go to the top eleven website and go to the Matomy offers.

Find the "watch video to earn tokens" offer and put in your email to that offer.

Then use a smart phone to open that email and watch the video on your phone. Once the video has watched, close the page down, then go back to the email and click the link again and watch the video again. Just repeat doing that until the video locks you out (you will get a banned for 24 hours notice or something, which will expire about 2 hours later).

Depending on what happens first you will either earn up to 50 tokens a day doing this (The vid offer is limited to only 50 tokens - but that is 150 videos to watch as you have to watch 3 to earn a token) or will get locked out. Then do the same tomorrow, then the day after, then the day after that etc...

That is currently the best and easiest way to earn tokens for free at the moment.

I'm managing to get around 30 a day at the moment before I either get bored or get locked out. Not massive amounts but over a season if you did it every day you would be touching around 750 tokens or so.

Its served me well for a while now, to the point that farming more tokens for my account isn't really needed - but I do it a few times a week as its so easy to do while watching TV etc...

"Ooops... this content is not available at the moment, please try again later."

Always get this when i tried click on video ads

That does happen. You need to work out what time the offers re-set depending where you are.

In the UK it doesnt let you watch the videos until midnight, then it runs through to around 4/5AM (or you get locked out).

At the moment I am getting the no videos to watch prompt, but come Midnight it will work again for a few hours - which is long enough to either earn your full 50 Token allowence or see you locked out for a while.

mmm.. okay...well i'm willing to download apps on my phone but all of them are already downloaded , so had to rely on vids to get tokens instead...but seems like over on my area, vids arent really "spawning" regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    That does happen. You need to work out what time the offers re-set depending where you are.

In the UK it doesnt let you watch the videos until midnight, then it runs through to around 4/5AM (or you get locked out).

At the moment I am getting the no videos to watch prompt, but come Midnight it will work again for a few hours - which is long enough to either earn your full 50 Token allowence or see you locked out for a while.
    Hello mate, I've been using this and was working well previously but the last few nights I've been getting 'Ooops...this content is not available at the moment, please try again later'
    I've been going on the same time as I was before but can't get any videos now, I'm in the UK as well.