Thread: Need Help & Advice

Need Help & Advice

I accidentaly bid for a player but my squad is full, now it show negative on. finance. Can i release the player i have yet to sign? any penalty? will the money be deducted?

ant
    you will gett money and player

what do you mean "negative on finance?"

You have a negative balance? or just deficit spending for the day or season?
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

i have $750k before i accidentaly bid for the player, now my balance $7.3k. overall finance show negative. if i release the player i just won the bid, will the money return to my account? I have a full squad .The new player yet to sign. I'm season 2 player.

That shows you have already buy the player since you won the bid and the best thing you can do is to release one of your old player so you will be able to give the new player contract or you loose the money and the player after seven days of winning the bid

Ok. Thank you.

Yeah.... if you're squad is over-full... you can't sign the new player... though you have already paid for him....
    I would see if there is someone on your squad you could afford to sell.... don't just sack them... you have 7 days
    to sign or drop the new guy.... get some money back....
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

Thank you all for your help.

Dreamer
    sell the worst player (stat) or soon retiring player (second last of the player's career)