Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tactician

Thread: About squads that have 6 or more STARS

About squads that have 6 or more STARS

what's up guys. i wish all of us new great season.

i'm concerned about my squad quality in previous season.I got full of 5 stars and 2 extra 6 stars player. But for several times i faced a full of 7-8 stars teams. I usually buy 3 or 4 great young players in the beginning of the season from auction they have 5 stars, trained them for whole season and get one or two 6 stars playing to the end of the season. But that teams with full of 7-8 how to get these players ? from auctions ? from scouts ? could anybody transfer/trained these players w/out buying tokens ?

Sorry my pretty floppy English and thnx for your guides in advance

By the repetitive training of 5 star players and using rest and healing packs to recover the players' condition. This may turn out to be expensive if the players are not fast trainers or are far from the next star.

By buying scout players from the scouts' list.

You can get six star players more easily by buying 5 star players that are very close (only need a few skill points) to promotion to the next star.

Keep into consideration that you can still win any competition with a 5 star team. What you see is visual quality, and teams of lower quality may perform better on pitch if the right tactics are used.
    Exelous likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    But for several times i faced a full of 7-8 stars teams
    you mean in the Cup or in the league ?
    Are they the same lv ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    you mean in the Cup or in the league ?
    Are they the same lv ?
    i faced them in the cup. my level is 6 and also lots of time i saw 6 level teams these got 7 or more stars and better squad quality. may be they do it with scouting or buying token im not sure about that because in my levels i havent got lots of rest and healing packs. if i use all of my rest pack i can just get 1 more star to one player

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    By the repetitive training of 5 star players and using rest and healing packs to recover the players' condition. This may turn out to be expensive if the players are not fast trainers or are far from the next star.

By buying scout players from the scouts' list.

You can get six star players more easily by buying 5 star players that are very close (only need a few skill points) to promotion to the next star.

Keep into consideration that you can still win any competition with a 5 star team. What you see is visual quality, and teams of lower quality may perform better on pitch if the right tactics are used.
    thnx for guiding. i will research forum for best tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by jackers View Post
    i faced them in the cup. my level is 6 and also lots of time i saw 6 level teams these got 7 or more stars and better squad quality. may be they do it with scouting or buying token im not sure about that because in my levels i havent got lots of rest and healing packs. if i use all of my rest pack i can just get 1 more star to one player
    For the Cup, you probably have faced opponents who are in levels above you. That is why you saw so many players of rating 6-7 stars. Such users have access to players of higher quality in the transfer market.