Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rob1984

Thread: How to beat 4-1-2-1-2 with a ML ?

How to beat 4-1-2-1-2 with a ML ?

Hi, tomorrow I will play the Champions League final and I need help against this formation :

I'm thinking to play like this :

I will use AML because his RIGHT flank, which is empty, is my LEFT flank and I want to exploit his weak point. Is true ?

I am level 3 and my team quality is 27.1 and his quality is 28.3

....Can someone help me please?

THANKS !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How to beat 4-1-2-1-2 with a ML ?-untitled.jpg  
    Last edited by spooku; 03-07-2013 at 11:34 AM.

Rookie
    I would try 3-5-2 flat and take it to them, it's at a neutral ground and you've only one shot at winning it, might as well try and be attacking with the 2 strikers and you'll have more in midfield.

You could put a down arrow on central MC to cover his AMC, and up arrow on your ML because he has nothing on his right wing. Other than that, no other arrows. Short passing, normal mentality, whole pitch, attack down the flanks, normal tackling, no offside and no counter. If he is getting lots of chances, you can swap to own half with counter attack maybe?
    Last edited by Rob1984; 03-07-2013 at 12:49 PM.
    spooku likes this.
    Season 1: 1st place & Cup winner
    Season 2: 1st place atm & in final of CL. Last 16 of cup.

I won the match at penalties, in first half I used my first tacticts without blue arrow on MR and I putted blue arrow to centre MC to block his AMC and the score was 1-1 (he scored first). In the second half I used your tactics (3-5-2) and orders and I changed AML to ML with red arrow and I saw some better changes. Thanks for your post How to beat 4-1-2-1-2 with a ML ?-1.jpg