Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Exforgant

Thread: I created a training blog

I created a training blog

Hello, I am Brazilian and I speak in Portuguese, I'm using google translator so excuse me.
    I created a blog in order to post relevant content for Top Eleven and more organized, it happened that I alone do not account, then I am "recruiting" people active here in the Top Eleven forum, who want to help me in this.
    The posts will have to be in English, and have a copy version in Portuguese, they can use the google translator, as I am fluent in Portuguese, whenever possible I'll see posts in Portuguese that some content creator posted translating alert by google and google will fix the errors. Anyway, if they are interested in helping, the blog has the requirements in English and Portuguese.

I ask you to take like here in the post also to help spread if you want to participate in the blog just ask, thank you!

The link to the blog is in my signature, thank you all!
    Last edited by Exforgant; 01-16-2016 at 06:35 AM. Reason: I added something.
    Arion likes this.
    THEY WANT MORE CONTENT TOP ELEVEN?
    How To Counter Top Eleven

URL redirection is only fitting, it will straight to the site.

I feel I can help without any blogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Exforgant View Post
    Hello, I am Brazilian and I speak in Portuguese, I'm using google translator so excuse me.
    I created a blog in order to post relevant content for Top Eleven and more organized, it happened that I alone do not account, then I am "recruiting" people active here in the Top Eleven forum, who want to help me in this.
    The posts will have to be in English, and have a copy version in Portuguese, they can use the google translator, as I am fluent in Portuguese, whenever possible I'll see posts in Portuguese that some content creator posted translating alert by google and google will fix the errors. Anyway, if they are interested in helping, the blog has the requirements in English and Portuguese.

I ask you to take like here in the post also to help spread if you want to participate in the blog just ask, thank you!

The link to the blog is in my signature, thank you all!
    It's pretty good, your blog that is. But really horrible translation by google. Free throw means this:
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

JOIN THIS NEW FORUM THAT IS ABOUT FOOTBALL AND MORE.CLICK HERE>>>Home | Footballandmore
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..