Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Arion
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: How to calculate how many rests you need per skill point

How to calculate how many rests you need per skill point

Deleted due to the new training system. This was a guide for the old training system.
    Last edited by Arion; 02-12-2016 at 05:22 AM. Reason: Removed the session definition, it's wrong :p
    Duncton and nikolgiorgos like this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Ok, not bad
    Just to add some tips :
    - When we buy a nordgen fast trainer (a player from a bot team - info for the team is not available) , he has fix prices of condition and moral.
    It's 80 or 85% (don't remember exactly), so he doesn't need any pack for the beginning.
    - If we buy from another team or we start the training after some time, we check the moral of the player and give him two blue packs to fill the bar (not for the gaining but to avoid an injury caused by low moral).
    - We power-train our fast trainers one by one (not 2-3 or more together), also to avoid injuries
    - My latest experience of power-training with the new reduced-injuries update is
    * when we train for the next star or an extra position, meaning 50-75 sp, I had
    40% for none injury
    40% for one injury
    20% for two injuries
    Arion likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Ok, not bad
    Just to add some tips :
    - When we buy a nordgen fast trainer (a player from a bot team - info for the team is not available) , he has fix prices of condition and moral.
    It's 80 or 85% (don't remember exactly), so he doesn't need any pack for the beginning.
    - If we buy from another team or we start the training after some time, we check the moral of the player and give him two blue packs to fill the bar (not for the gaining but to avoid an injury caused by low moral).
    - We power-train our fast trainers one by one (not 2-3 or more together), also to avoid injuries
    - My latest experience of power-training with the new reduced-injuries update is
    * when we train for the next star or an extra position, meaning 50-75 sp, I had
    40% for none injury
    40% for one injury
    20% for two injuries
    Thanks
    I have around 40 rests, and I think I can gather at least 56 more next season.
    Maybe I can start power training from season 10.
    I think Nordeus should bring up an pack exchange feature, where,say 4 packs of this (say, red) gives you a pack of that (say, green) and vice versa.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I think we should wait some weeks to see the new training system. It looks different and interesting too - I hope it will be more effective too than the previous one, when you gather and give 50 sp in a sa that doesn't work - lol
    I 'm not gonna spend my greens till then (unless there is a specific reason).
    Arion likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html