Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Playing with the old and the new version (tips or traps)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

Playing with the old and the new version (tips or traps)

Now with the new version and some problems it has (like demanding a "powerful" pc system, with 4GB RAM or more ), many players are using the old version.
    Also I can see that the old version is better for coaching important games.
    The new version has the live game which is very interesting to observe the behavior of the players or how formation/orders affects in the game-play and has a lot of fun.
    But with the old one, we have in one screen the live rates of the players, stats board, formations, the comments and we can recognize if oppo manager watching the game or what changes he 's doing in the formation of his team.
    There are some things that we must be careful about going in the new version, then in the old one to watch a game and back in the new one again.
    Making a test in a team I have in lv1 (it was made by mistake , but I kept it for experiments and friendly games).
    I kept some images from the stats of the players in the new version.
    Then I played the game in the old version.
    Three players got skill points and the squad of 11, some gaining (the blue bar).
    Without giving the sp to my players, I went back to the new version and found that the stats of my players remain the same.
    Those 3 sp were lost.
    Playing with the old and the new version (tips or traps)-ale-game-gaining.jpg

Then I made a training (actually two), in 3 players who had their gaining bars near the next sp.
    The first training with a set of a condition loss about 2,5% and the second with a condition loss about 5.
    Those 3 players increased their gaining with the logic of the blue bar (old version) so they improved (won some sp for special ability or in skills). * they aren't fast trainers
    Playing with the old and the new version (tips or traps)-ale-team-gain-after-training.jpg

So, what's the conclusion about it :
    - If playing the old version and won some sp from training or a game, we must give those sp to our players or else if we 'go in the new version, they 'll be lost.
    - The blue bar of progress/gaining, still exists and has some continuance in both versions
    - Observing this blue bar before and after making a training in the new version, we can understand the progress of our players and spot the fast trainer or compare the progress.

* if we want to see the blue bar more clear, we must have the 2 or 3 bars option.
    ** In the old version, a good trainer, loosing a condition of about 15-20% had a gaining of about +100.
    It's more or less because also in training there is a roll dice, a more or less successful training by luck.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    I found that after I trained players in new version, there will be no skill progress remaining in old version. Now I don't use new version at all.

Thanks for your illustration. But I have not yet fully understand because of my very limited knowledge about the new version.

Famous
    Very scientific approach ! I am impressed. I only play with the new version. I have the feeling that the bonus thing rules everything. Maybe I am wrong, but I won every single game since the new update, even those who were looking like troll results in the making. I destroyed a cup opponent stronger than me who was present in the game. This never happened to me before. I prefer losing on the training (not even sure to be honest) and winning games. But maybe in a week or so I'll be back here complaining !

I hired a new player in the new version and couldn't see how to set his training level and I assumed that it would be set to "medium" by the game. Then the new version wouldn't load on Facebook so I went into the old version and found that he was set on "rest" so I changed it there. Did I miss something in the new version? I have looked all over but can't find anywhere to set the training levels in the new game. Anyone know this?

Playing games (official or friendlies) in the old version, your player is gaining progress no matter he's in rest. Only in training you have to set him in 2 or 3 bars to gain.
    In the new version there is no need to set 2 or 3 bars anymore. It's medium by default.
    Only in quick training there are levels.
    In the old version also, you can see if your player is a fast trainer or not.
    Riddley, Arion and FVS0777 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Playing games (official or friendlies) in the old version, your player is gaining progress no matter he's in rest. Only in training you have to set him in 2 or 3 bars to gain.
    In the new version there is no need to set 2 or 3 bars anymore. It's medium by default.
    Only in quick training there are levels.
    In the old version also, you can see if your player is a fast trainer or not.
    Well we can do so in the new version also. If we put drills that in total lose 9% condition and someone gains 2-3%, he should be a fast trainer. I had posted earlier (now deleted) that a fast trainer should gain more than 50 in the bar. Since 25 gain in bar=1%, he should gain 2% in 9% loss therefore 1% in 4.5% loss.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

I'm not using old version but after cup defeat today only one from the season will go for that, I had many problems with connection on this match couldn't do what I used to, I'm giving excuse but nobody like to loose, this new training its complicated I never used to train my players before any match always at the end of the day after the matches and I started to feel my team going down of form, today early morning I try to get the bonnus to 10% with the reserves and did a light training with the starting line but I think I messy up with the players they never perform so bad, oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Well we can do so in the new version also. If we put drills that in total lose 9% condition and someone gains 2-3%, he should be a fast trainer. I had posted earlier (now deleted) that a fast trainer should gain more than 50 in the bar. Since 25 gain in bar=1%, he should gain 2% in 9% loss therefore 1% in 4.5% loss.
    yes, that's a way to have some conclusions.
    I don't know if some players have a better progress if they 're doing a specific type of training.
    For example if a defender has a better progress in a combo with header training.

I found that after I trained players in new version, there will be no skill progress remaining in old version. Now I don't use new version at all.
    I didn't understand what you mean.
    If we set a training in the new version and have some gaining and then we go to the old one, the blue bar is reset ?
    If you mean that, I don't think so.
    I have a player, he is a scout list player who now is a (early) 7* player, so he isn't fast trainer.
    After a game, he won MoM, and a +7.
    4 of them was from MoM (the old +1 sp) so the other 3 must be from the gaining of the game.
    But that mean the blue bar cannot be empty as this player couldn't earn so much progress in a game.
    Playing with the old and the new version (tips or traps)-after-match-2-20-race-7-gain.jpg
    Arion likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I didn't understand what you mean.
    If we set a training in the new version and have some gaining and then we go to the old one, the blue bar is reset ?
    If you mean that, I don't think so.
    I have a player, he is a scout list player who now is a (early) 7* player, so he isn't fast trainer.
    After a game, he won MoM, and a +7.
    4 of them was from MoM (the old +1 sp) so the other 3 must be from the gaining of the game.
    But that mean the blue bar cannot be empty as this player couldn't earn so much progress in a game.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	after match 2-20 RACE 7 gain.jpg 
Views:	288 
Size:	76.5 KB 
ID:	63098
    I cannot exactly remember what I have done in new version. Most likely I have trained my players. When I returned to old version, I clearly remember the training progress bar of all players are empty in old version. I did not further investigate but cease to use new version to avoid losing training progress.

Though there is no sp now in new version, I believe that it still need to store training progress for training effort which is insufficient to add at least 1% to some attribute. I really don't understand.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast