Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bad valoration of good players

Bad valoration of good players

I don't understand why my best player (higher quality) is actually who playes worst.

I have bought a scout with 5 quality higher than my second best player. However, his valoration in the first three matches was 5. (all my players get 6 or more).

WHY?!
    Trophies (6 seasons): 4 League, 1 Cup, 1 Champions

Apprentice
    If you are playing with a good setup and he still is getting low numbers there is nothing else you can do then to sell him. Everyone has the same problem.

I had the same problem last season with a player. I put him some matches on the bench, but setup some friendlies and gave him playing time there. When he came back, he played much better than before (before 5, after 7,8).

Maybe it helps.
    Carlitos likes this.

Didn't you forget to max his morale?
    Playing with team: Oranje

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    I had the same problem last season with a player. I put him some matches on the bench, but setup some friendlies and gave him playing time there. When he came back, he played much better than before (before 5, after 7,8).

Maybe it helps.
    Sounds like "If you don't play well you will sit on the bench for the rest of the season!"
    No really.....happens.
    I've had a very low skilled DC who was a monster and i sold it for a scout that is comical.....
    Anyway I will try your tip....if don't work, we will sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Poker-32 View Post
    Didn't you forget to max his morale?
    Yes, condition and morale to their maximum.

Quote Originally Posted by Kukilon View Post
    If you are playing with a good setup and he still is getting low numbers there is nothing else you can do then to sell him. Everyone has the same problem.
    Well this sucks, because I've paid 50 tokens and 11 million to buy a great player, and this makes me angry.
    A higher quality player should play "statistically" better than another player of lower quality. I understand that sometimes in a match, even Messi can play badly. But over time, a higher quality player should get better ratings.
    Do not understand how the game engine works, but it would seem that there are other "hidden parameters" apart from the "quality", "condition" or "morale" and that influence the performance of the players. And that upset me a lot.

This start of the season I'm not enjoying the game at all for several reasons: a friend who played with me has left the game, I have eliminated in the first round of the cup because of the stupid system change, and now I spend 50 tokens in this ****ing player... Grrr!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post

Maybe it helps.
    Thanks for the advice, but I think that this game is not so realistic. Anyway, I don't lose anything for try it.

Quote Originally Posted by YuLs View Post
    I don't understand why my best player (higher quality) is actually who playes worst.

I have bought a scout with 5 quality higher than my second best player. However, his valoration in the first three matches was 5. (all my players get 6 or more).

WHY?!
    I had the same "issue" with my scout (ST) last season... His match performance was quit bad & poor (6-7-6-7-7 etc) and he didnt score more the 5 goals (in 10 games)... I was quite disappointed at him at the middle of the season and considered to sell him, but then my first and third ST got injured, so I didnt had the opportunity/chance to do that. So I was forced to change my formation with one lonely striker at the top and it turned out to be the "turn" in his career. He scored a hattrick and got a 9 in grade and I was thrilled. So I continued to play with him lonely at the top and his performance keept getting better and better and he went from "scout" to "world class" at the end of the season. And now at lvl 3, hi is one of my best player and striker (He is the best top scorer, passer and top rated in the league competition)
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Apprentice
    Is your whole team good? Are you winning matches? you can't win every game and your scout gets 5 all them games

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    I had the same "issue" with my scout (ST) last season... His match performance was quit bad & poor (6-7-6-7-7 etc) and he didnt score more the 5 goals (in 10 games)... I was quite disappointed at him at the middle of the season and considered to sell him, but then my first and third ST got injured, so I didnt had the opportunity/chance to do that. So I was forced to change my formation with one lonely striker at the top and it turned out to be the "turn" in his career. He scored a hattrick and got a 9 in grade and I was thrilled. So I continued to play with him lonely at the top and his performance keept getting better and better and he went from "scout" to "world class" at the end of the season. And now at lvl 3, hi is one of my best player and striker (He is the best top scorer, passer and top rated in the league competition)
    Thank you for giving me hope

Quote Originally Posted by Fmldotca View Post
    Is your whole team good? Are you winning matches? you can't win every game and your scout gets 5 all them games
    Results and valoration of the scout player:
    0-1 (I lost), Valoration 5
    1-6 (I won), Valoration 5
    3-0 (I won), Valoration 5 <--the other DC get a 9 and best player of the match :S
    4-0 (I won), Valoration 7
    0-2 (I won), Valoration 5 <-- playing as DMC (he is DC/DMC), the same result...
    Last edited by YuLs; 03-14-2013 at 06:04 PM.

Rookie
    5 Goals in 10 games is good...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast