Thread: How to keep up on level 7???

How to keep up on level 7???

Hey guys!

Its my 7th Season now and I totally suck atm...every Team has Full 6* Players and my average is around 3,5*. Did I pass the train for this Season? Or can you give me some advice?

Thx in advance!

Improve your team using your money and tokens sell the poorer players problem of lack of quality solved!

if you don`t think you end between first 4 places of league , better use illegal formation and keep ur team in the same lvl
    and at the end of season spam the market when all ppl sell players and make a new team for repeat season 7

Quote Originally Posted by scale89 View Post
    Improve your team using your money and tokens sell the poorer players problem of lack of quality solved!
    I know that i have to buy better players but be awake around 4 am is a little hard...and during the day there is barely a chance to get good player (at least in my case)

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    if you don`t think you end between first 4 places of league , better use illegal formation and keep ur team in the same lvl
    and at the end of season spam the market when all ppl sell players and make a new team for repeat season 7
    How do you mean "spam the market" ?

Quote Originally Posted by gonzoart View Post
    How do you mean "spam the market" ?
    Bid on many players :P
    Playing with team: Oranje