Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ljepoje

Thread: Delete Facebook Account and to stay with my team

Delete Facebook Account and to stay with my team

good evening,

i want to delete my facebook account and to stay with my team, i dont want to open new team, just to delete the facebook account and continue with my team

my team id is: 1059617898
    how can i do this?

thank you,

itay

It's not possible. I asked about this 6 months ago and Nordeus said its not possible to transfer a team from one facebook account to another, I was hoping to get my team moved to a new facebook account since I have about 700 random friends on my account I added from gaming in the last 3 years or so.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    You know what I did? I made a new FB account, added no friends and spammed aka "Shared" news so I could get monies from social FB games. That way my social networking life isn't affected, my team stays with an account I am not embarrassed to share, and I have absolutely no need for any reason to change account .. Ever.

You guys should do the same next time.
    Exeter FC - Season 2 (21.5)

Past 5 games: W - W - W - W -W

League:
    Season 1 - 7th (someone should have warned me about illegal formations earlier!)
    Season 2 - 5th (yeah, err, yeah. See above.)
    Season 3 - currently 2nd

Quote Originally Posted by Stafford View Post
    You know what I did? I made a new FB account, added no friends and spammed aka "Shared" news so I could get monies from social FB games. That way my social networking life isn't affected, my team stays with an account I am not embarrassed to share, and I have absolutely no need for any reason to change account .. Ever.

No need to do that.....you can set al 'top eleven news' as a private messega in order that no one from your contacts do see any movement or message from T11 on FB
    Playing with team: Oranje

Quote Originally Posted by Stafford View Post

Embarrassed for playing T11?
    Poker-32 likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________