Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: I must score 3 goals against a 4-3-1-2 wide...help pls..

Rookie

I must score 3 goals against a 4-3-1-2 wide...help pls..

Hello guys,
    hope someone will help me.
    Well i don't want be kicked out from the CL!!!!!!!
    I has been beaten at home 3-1 against a dude who plays 4-3-1-2 wide:

ST ST
    AMC
    AML MC MR
    DL-DC-DC-DR

In the first match I've played with a 4-4-2 diamond (2 mc, one dmc, one amc) has been a disaster.
    Within 9 hours i will play the second match if i want pass I must win 3-0.
    My opponent team is weak! 17.4* while my team is 28.9*.
    I suspect he play with man marking, defensive and with counter attack, and maybe he has the four defender with blue arrows......
    This is my team, any suggestion for the formation, tactics, arrows and everything else is very welcome.
    Come on guys let me do this remount!

I must score 3 goals against a 4-3-1-2 wide...help pls..-schermata-2013-03-26-13.48.51.jpg

Rookie
    you can play in 4-2-3-1 the tactic adjusts to your players
    Monzón (PL)
    Bretti (AML) L.Fernández (AMC) Hinz (AMR)
    Asor (MC) Reading (MC)
    Minca (DL) Kaull (DC) Upcott (DC) Flockhart (DR)
    Estrada (GK)
    Carlitos likes this.
    Dragons FC

Season 1 - 1st place
    Season 2 - 1st place

i recommend 4-4-2 wide diamond. red arrows to the amc, ml, mr and blue to your dmc. hard attacking mentality, normal tackl, mixed passing, mixed focus, full pressing, no trap, no counter.
    Carlitos likes this.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Rookie
    Thanks to all.
    @Barito the point is that L.Fernández never score never and Bretti sometime play well while other....Ferreras always score.
    @gkassimis Your suggestion is to attack hard just from the beginning, and in fact i must score.

What if after 20 minutes nothing happens? which change i can do? I mean i should have a B plan.
    Thanks again guys!

Rookie
    your plan B can replace DMC and put a striker. I play on tactic that gkassimis suggested and when the team not scores, i put another striker. you can also change the formation to 4-2-4 :
    PL PL
    AML AMR
    MC MC
    DL DC DC DR
    GK

and in which case you can choose to attack the flanks
    Carlitos likes this.
    Dragons FC

Season 1 - 1st place
    Season 2 - 1st place

Quote Originally Posted by Carlitos View Post
    Thanks to all.
    @Barito the point is that L.Fernández never score never and Bretti sometime play well while other....Ferreras always score.
    @gkassimis Your suggestion is to attack hard just from the beginning, and in fact i must score.

What if after 20 minutes nothing happens? which change i can do? I mean i should have a B plan.
    Thanks again guys!
    you can start with normal mentality and see how it goes if you don't want to be exposed from the beggining. my plan b would be to play back with 3 dc and the forth defender replace him with mc. also another option is to play the diamond but instead of ml/mr use them as aml/amr. anyway don't be dissapointed from the first result. it happens. you must never play narrow diamond against ml/mr or aml/amr
    Carlitos likes this.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35

Rookie
    I just recommended the 4-2-3-1 tactic because it is the best to suit your players, so you have the best players on the field, in my opinion of course. but if you think that players do not fit you can always try a friendly game. but if you prefer another tactic it is you who decides.
    Carlitos likes this.
    Dragons FC

Season 1 - 1st place
    Season 2 - 1st place

Quote Originally Posted by Barito View Post
    your plan B can replace DMC and put a striker. I play on tactic that gkassimis suggested and when the team not scores, i put another striker. you can also change the formation to 4-2-4 :
    PL PL
    AML AMR
    MC MC
    DL DC DC DR
    GK

and in which case you can choose to attack the flanks
    without the dmc the opponents amc can destroy you. it's risky.
    Carlitos likes this.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35

Rookie
    @Barrito Yes, in fact my best player are AML AMR AMC and ST but for some strange reason i never scored a lot of goals.
    Usually i play 4-4-2 with red arrows on ml and mr offensive mixes pass and mixed focus.
    In the first match i thought that attacking in the middle was the best option.....
    Anyway i should not remove the dmc.
    I will try the 4-2-3-1 within 50 minutes in the league match.

@gkassimis
    What confused me is the fact is that in two matches in CL (group standing) I've lost two time against the 4-4-2 narrow diamond while i was playing 4-4-2 attacking both flanks.
    I will try both formations right now in league match, i can do it cause my ml and mr are also AML AMR.
    let's see how goes, even if my opponents play 3-1-4-2

Just for the records these are the statistics of the first match......
    13 shoot on target for him!!!!!!

I must score 3 goals against a 4-3-1-2 wide...help pls..-schermata-2013-03-26-15.51.14.png

Rookie
    For the 4-2-3-1 i will put red arrow on aml -amr and amc same play style of 4-4-2 wide. Let's see what happens!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast