View Poll Results: Normal, attacking or defensive, look at her stats first.

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Attacking

1 20.00%
  • Defending

1 20.00%
  • Normal (mixed )

3 60.00%

Thread: Please help me ! I have a final and i'screwed.

Unhappy Please help me ! I have a final and i'screwed.

Damn it. I'm probably not gonna win this but I'll try to stay optimistic. I have a super league final tomorrow in the morning so i need help NOW.
    I don't even know how i got to this final but please help. She has a much better team than me, i barely beat her in attack, but i don't think I'm gonna with an attacking mentality here.
    Please help me ! I have a final and i'screwed.-screenshot-apps.facebook.com-2017-07-20-21-30-42.jpgPlease help me ! I have a final and i'screwed.-screenshot-apps.facebook.com-2017-07-20-21-30-20.jpgPlease help me ! I have a final and i'screwed.-screenshot-apps.facebook.com-2017-07-20-21-29-49.jpg
    So first question : should I go defensive, attacking or normal. Please vote for that in the poll.
    second question : TACTICS ! GIVE ME TACTICS !!!
    Please help me ! I have a final and i'screwed.-screenshot-apps.facebook.com-2017-07-20-21-36-30.jpg
    So her team is better than me so i know i should go for counter attacks. I am definetly going for high pressing and man to man. And offside is definitely off. What i need to know is passing, where should I pass and long short or mixed. If you're thinking i should change the formation, well that's not an option, I don't have any attacking or defending midfielder. If however you know another formation that works with just these players than it'll be appreciated.
    Third of all, If you think I should stick to my formation ( technically i don't have a choice ), I need to know where to put arrows cuz those really matter. If i go attacking I think I should put the arrows on my MR and ML cuz they are my best goal scorers, And if defensive I think i should go with low arrows on all my defenders, but that would be risky cuz she could get very close and bang a long shot, and I DO NOT want that to happen. So please suggest where to put arrows.
    Last edited by Haitoreas; 07-20-2017 at 09:59 PM.

Lightbulb

3dc-1dmc-4-2st
    ARROW BLUE IN 3 DC
    red arrow in ml and mr
    normal
    mixed
    mixed or short
    counterattack : ON
    OFFSSIDE :OFF
    marking style: zonal
    takling : NORMAL
    pressing low , you can used high in last 15 minute
    Last edited by MHAS91; 07-21-2017 at 10:54 AM.

play with 4-1 4-1 formation its type of formation will help u against strong teams

hard defending

low pressing

zonal marking(man to man marking will lead to more fouls and bookings)

short passing for 30 min after start of game if u see u are falling behind and need some support in attack ,change it to long passing after that

focused passing mixed

counter attacks on

blue arrow on DMC-DC-DC

no arrow on dl-dr, mc-mc

red arrows on ml-mr

u can change 4-1-4-1 to 4-5-1V formation pushing ur ml-mr to AML-AMR position respectively and 4-4-1-1 if u have players with double positions
    Last edited by roguelover; 07-22-2017 at 12:57 AM.
    club name: arsenal fc

CUP TITLES:4 /runners:2 times

CH LEAGUE TITLES:2 /runners up:2 times

LEAGUE TITLES: 9/runners up:3 times

BEST SEASON:INVINCIBLE LEAGUE SEASON AND CH LEAGUE DOUBLE IN 25TH SEASON

Rookie
    result ?

Rookie
    I don't think that short passing works good with counter attacks

Quote Originally Posted by HACHIMAN DOJO View Post
    result ?
    I found an amazing defensive formation on youtube ( had to buy 2 five star 30 year olds to complete it though ), and it managed to get me through 2-1. And even though i was playing defensive, I had more chances and shots on target, her only goal was a long shot.
    Here's the formation, I'm now cinvinced to use it as my main formation next season ( or at least for the first half if it doesn't work out )
    Please help me ! I have a final and i'screwed.-screenshot-apps.facebook.com-2017-07-21-11-24-20.jpg
    Please help me ! I have a final and i'screwed.-screenshot-apps.facebook.com-2017-07-21-11-23-50.jpg
    Thanks to all those who replied.