Thread: Player position question.

Rookie

Player position question.

Is placing a better player out of position better than placing a weaker player in a correct position.
    Example,
    5 Star ML and a 4 Star DML, which player would be better at DML spot?

Banned
    I tried to do what you say at the past ... and it was so bad idea for me ... it may works in some matches but it will be a disaster in other matches ... '

So if wanna my advice don't put any player out of his position just put the right man in the right place ..

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    @Sher8853, post a picture with your team maybe I would be able to help you.

Like Adel said, in some games he can player good and for exemple sometime ago I puted a player on a wrong possition and he was man of the match but still is not a good idea, it's depend from game to game and in most of case he's name it won't even appere.

But for exemple, if you have 5* ML and 5*DML and you don't have any other ML, put him, dosen't metter if your formation will be strange, it will be better you will see
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    @Adel, ok thanks. (:

@Pricop, its ok, its not much of a big problem. Thank you (:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sher8853 View Post
    @Adel, ok thanks. (:

I lost the champions league final against a manager and i was better than him and all my squad was 7* ...

in that season I used to put only one player in wrong position because of his quality i used him in the main squad always ... and when i played the final i lost the game and when i sent a ticket to nurdos they didn't find any answer for the ****in random result except to putting one player in wrong position ...

I was the best player in my league and my results was so so bad even my great squad ... and also lost the league and win 2nd place all of this because putting one player in wrong place ...

Don't do this ever and put in you mind that when you did so .. this mean you losing that player position in the match as he wasn't in that match ... means putting him means you play minus player like he had red card

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by sher8853 View Post
    @Adel, ok thanks. (:

Last season, my team was between 75-80 and I played a team quality 90-95 in the Cup. I won the tie over two legs because they had a few players out of position, won 3-1 in both legs, I believe.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Ramsey Tiong View Post
    Last season, my team was between 75-80 and I played a team quality 90-95 in the Cup. I won the tie over two legs because they had a few players out of position, won 3-1 in both legs, I believe.
    I beated level 9 with level 3 both rounds and he had players in good possition but I won because he didn't log and he's players moral was really low. In Cup it's normal to beat other teams much bigger then you at the start.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I beated level 9 with level 3 both rounds and he had players in good possition but I won because he didn't log and he's players moral was really low. In Cup it's normal to beat other teams much bigger then you at the start.
    It's not normal unless the teams have been neglected. You would have had no chance if I had been in charge of that team.