Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello guys. Help me please

Rookie

Hello guys. Help me please

I play semi final against a player , who play with 4-1-4-1 like this dl dc dc dr, dmc , ml mr , amr aml , st
    My team 101 , his team 105 , how can i win... I played untill now with 4-1-4-1 dr dc dc dl, dmc, ml mc mc mr, st defensive, mixt mixt, zonal, high presure in his own, counter atk on

And also i will play final cup against same value team , who play 3-1-4-1-1 like this dc dc dc, dmc, mr mc mc ml, amc , st.
    How can i win , i really want triple crown, this game is final, and the other game from up is semi final, if i will win the game in cw final is mine because the best team have 10% value down from me so please help me in this 2 games with same specific tactics than i can play

I suggest that you play man to man because they have one attacker. For the first tactic I would suggest you to play normal attack formation, counter attack off. The CL game counter attack off, pressing high, tackling hard and hard attacking.

Rookie
    What you say is to use same tactic 4-1-4-1 , just change from defensive to high attack? Without counter? Do you think if i can put some arrows?
    Last edited by alexp7m; 10-08-2017 at 03:35 PM.

You are the manager you deide what tactic. I said that you can play Normal Mentality depending on how it goes the game change. Without Counter! I play with arrows on all defenders. Put on the wingers arrows also.

Rookie
    Up arrows or down?

Rookie
    I loșe 2-0... I dont know why if the post have 50 view only 1 trying to help me....

Rookie
    I lose 2-0... I dont know why if the post have a lot of views nobody want to help me with same advice , in the game after first half it switched in the 4-1-2-2-1 , dc dc dr dl, dmc, mr ml amr aml st... So ... Any advice to return from 2-0 , i play home next match

i never faced that strange formation before. it kind of rare formation anyway. no wonder they not respond to your post because they don't really sure how to counter it. same as me.

but i can give some advise.
    if your opponent use 4-1-2-2-1 like this

---------ST--------
    AML---------AMR
    ML------------MR
    -------DMC-------
    DL DC DC DR

he may play defensively with long counter attack on both flank.

just play 4-3-3 with focusing your passing through the middle.

---ST-ST-ST---
    --MC-MC-MC--
    DL DC DC DR

the reason is here:
    1) forget to attack the flank, your opponent has ML/MR and DL/DR to protect their flank
    2) focusing the middle with your 3 ST and 3 MC. im sure you can beat the opponent DMC and DC
    3) don't play attacking mentality, just play normal if you don't want to suffer from their counter attack.
    4) you should OFF offside trap, OFF counter attack, play short pass through middle with high press to gain possession in midfield

i think this will do, but im not so sure because as i said i never face this kind of formation before

or another option, classic 4-4-2. i think this time 4-4-2 may work

--------------ST--ST---------
    ML(Down)-MC-MC-MR(Down)
    DL-------DC--DC------DC

anyway, i also once almost get the treble before, just crucial last minute lost at CL final,
    until now i just patiently wait until i really fully understand this game and go for the triple crown for my 1st time.
    just keep calm and don't rush, you may ended up losing your money also.
    Last edited by adifairus; 10-09-2017 at 09:56 AM.

Rookie
    How can i play against this manager , is lvl 3 ,me 4. But he have only 6 stars players all with speciality... I think he spend a lot for tokens... Now tomorrow i play final cup against a little less opponent than me. He play 3-1-4-1-1 like this : dc dc dc , dmc , mr mc mc ml, amc, st .... How can i beat him , its working a 4-5-1 v attacking mod or can i use 4-1-4-1 normal??

Quote Originally Posted by alexp7m View Post
    How can i play against this manager , is lvl 3 ,me 4. But he have only 6 stars players all with speciality... I think he spend a lot for tokens... Now tomorrow i play final cup against a little less opponent than me. He play 3-1-4-1-1 like this : dc dc dc , dmc , mr mc mc ml, amc, st .... How can i beat him , its working a 4-5-1 v attacking mod or can i use 4-1-4-1 normal??
    go with 4-5-1 V.

--------------ST-----------------
    AML(UP)---------AMR(UP)
    ---------MC----MC-----------
    -----------DMC(DOWN)------
    DL-----DC----DC-----DR

mentality : normal
    focus passing : both flank
    passing style : mixed
    counter : OFF

press : High
    Tackle : normal
    marking : zonal
    Offside trap : OFF

reason is here.
    1) you need DMC with down arrow to always keep on eye of opponent AMC
    2) you need to focus on both flank since opponet dont has defender at flank.
    3) don't use AMC, don't attack middle, because your opponent are all defending in middle
    4) don't overdo your attack at 1st half. just play normally and use possession bonus, the goal will come for sure

4-1-4-1 also can with same mentality, it just like 4-5-1-V during the attack if you put up arrow on the ML and MR

----------------ST--------------
    ML(UP)--MC--MC--MR(UP)
    DL------DC----DC------DR

the basic different of AML and ML is like this:
    i) AML will never help for defending. their role mainly for attack. can give high threat to opponent
    ii) ML will help for defending, also can be use for attack, but not as high as AML threat.

it is up to you how you want your flanker to be, more on attack or more on defensive,

if me, i will use AML/AMR, because the opponent is slightly weaker and don't have defender on the flank,

i want to give high threat to their flank
    Last edited by adifairus; 10-09-2017 at 11:28 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast