Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Help! 3n-3(dml-dmc-dmr)-1-2-1 orders!

Rookie

Question Help! 3n-3(dml-dmc-dmr)-1-2-1 orders!

Can anyone help me with this formation http://prntscr.com/h32tqb ? I need help with orders + arrows.

It looks similar to a 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly. It's strong!
    I would try some sorte of 4-4-1-1, 4-2-3W-1 or 4-3N-2W-1, attacking, down flanks, low pressure, short pass, zonal marking.
    Put upper arrows on DL, DR, ML, MR. You gotta beat him down flanks, since his defensive middle has a lot of players.
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean.Monico View Post
    It looks similar to a 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly. It's strong!
    I would try some sorte of 4-4-1-1, 4-2-3W-1 or 4-3N-2W-1, attacking, down flanks, low pressure, short pass, zonal marking.
    Put upper arrows on DL, DR, ML, MR. You gotta beat him down flanks, since his defensive middle has a lot of players.
    Faced the same in cup and got destroyed with 3W-DMC-2MC-3W-1. What do your think of 4-2-2-2 hexagon for this (short/flanks) ?
    Jean.Monico likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Faced the same in cup and got destroyed with 3W-DMC-2MC-3W-1. What do your think of 4-2-2-2 hexagon for this (short/flanks) ?

Yesterday I played against a 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly on cup with 4-2-3W-1, both teams around 110%. I played short, accidentally through the middle (when I opened the game to change it to flanks, it was already 2mins to start) and I had 2-0 until the halftime. The opponent changed everything for the 2nd half, scored a goal and the match ended 2-1. I think this 4-2-2-2 Hexagon is similar to the 4-2-3-1 i played, so i hope it works and u qualify to the finals
    gizzmo likes this.

Famous
    Unbelievable ! Could not score a goal in 2 games against this weaker oppo. Can't remember something like this happenening to me. On top of that, he dominated both games. Cannot think of a solution to this issue...

Maybe your team is under some "crisis". You cant score now but next season u play same oppo and win easily. How?!?. i believe that the system attributes us a performance ratio for some sequence matches. My team use to play with low performance after winning some trophies. Maybe thats what could explain:/

Famous
    Hmm! Maybe but usually in "crisis" time you dominate and still lose. In this case, I was outrageously dominated and the loss fully deserved. I recently noticed that defensive tactic have the edge over other ones. I beat a monster in asso paying defense all the game. This is not normal I think.

Whenever I face weaker teams they always switch to this formation. Basically it's a classic parking the bus strategy. Nowadays I have really learnt how to tame this formation.

I always go for 3N-1-2(MC)-2(AML-AMR)-2. But here the key is, you have to press high and always go for Short passes and play wide if not down both flanks. I.e. make sure you avoid playing down the middle.
    When I faced last time, it was in the league and I smashed the opponent 6-2. 😀.!!!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Babar View Post
    Whenever I face weaker teams they always switch to this formation. Basically it's a classic parking the bus strategy. Nowadays I have really learnt how to tame this formation.

I always go for 3N-1-2(MC)-2(AML-AMR)-2. But here the key is, you have to press high and always go for Short passes and play wide if not down both flanks. I.e. make sure you avoid playing down the middle.
    When I faced last time, it was in the league and I smashed the opponent 6-2. 😀.!!!
    Thanks for your imput. Nevertheless, I am a bit doubtful as your tactic offers wide open space to their attacking midfielders. The oppo I mentioned is about to win the treble and I do not think I would run away with a 6-2 victory! Anyways, if play him again, I'll give a chance to your option.
    Jean.Monico likes this.

When do you face him again?
    Wish you good luck
    gizzmo likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast