Thread: Have you done it?

Rookie

Have you done it?

Hello everyone,

I have prepared my team for new season but I only have 2 MC. I usually play 41221 or 4321. As I dont have another MC can I play a DMC at MC?

I have a important match tomorrow against 41221 so I want to play 4321 . Its a must win game in Cup. One of the strongest team in cup.

If playing DMC in MC might affect my result I will need to buy a MC. But if it can work for occassional matches I dont want to buy another MC as I dont need for my main 11..

Please suggest me what to do. Opponent is 110% and Im 108%

if you still want to use DMC in 4-3-2-1,

maybe you can put your DMC as forward as picture below,

so he will enter MC zone while the ball is with your team, so it will behave as 4-3-2-1

Have you done it?-suggestion.jpg

i will focus on the flank, 1st i will check opponent player whose are the weaker fullback, so i will focus there,

while in live game, i will change my focus through the lowest rating opponent player

i might make all my 3 forwards become 3-ST and focus through the middle if i notice their DC rating turn lower than fullback rating

because of almost equal strength, i will start with normal mentality, mixed pass, both flank or specific flank as 1 checked above,

low press, zonal marking, OFF offside trap

but this is just suggestion, not really sure can win, you don't have to follow exactly.

by the way, i never tried to put DMC to play at MC zone, but i was place winger to play at ST, and was not really bad, he still can score, but that was long time ago, now all my winger can play ST as well
    Last edited by adifairus; 05-01-2018 at 12:50 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    if you still want to use DMC in 4-3-2-1,

maybe you can put your DMC as forward as picture below,

so he will enter MC zone while the ball is with your team, so it will behave as 4-3-2-1

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	suggestion.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	99563

i will focus on the flank, 1st i will check opponent player whose are the weaker fullback, so i will focus there,

while in live game, i will change my focus through the lowest rating opponent player

i might make all my 3 forwards become 3-ST and focus through the middle if i notice their DC rating turn lower than fullback rating

because of almost equal strength, i will start with normal mentality, mixed pass, both flank or specific flank as 1 checked above,

low press, zonal marking, OFF offside trap

but this is just suggestion, not really sure can win, you don't have to follow exactly.

by the way, i never tried to put DMC to play at MC zone, but i was place winger to play at ST, and was not really bad, he still can score, but that was long time ago, now all my winger can play ST as well
    4321 has always worked so fine against 41221 .. But since I dont have extra MC I am looking to explore other options.. Your tactics is certainly a good option..

If someone comes up with better option then thats better otherwise I will have stick with 41221 with DMC near to MC..