Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By Mr Mercury
  • 1 Post By allupygeee

Thread: I think is stupid that I have in my league managers of upper level ! I can't win !!!

I think is stupid that I have in my league managers of upper level ! I can't win !!!

Don't you think that is better to have some robot team ???
    In my league all of us are 12 level and 2 of teams are 13 !!!
    How can i win ?????
    It's so stupid idea.......

How can you win? By being a better manager than the others. Buy the right players, train them well, choose the right formation and tactics, have a bit of old-fashioned good luck and you will win. But on some days, you'll lose. That's the nature of the game.

So, you signed up for this not to play, only to win? Win, win, win again? No competition, no contest, no difficulties or setbacks. Just non-stop winning until there's nothing left to win any more? I'm afraid there's nothing that anyone can do for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercury View Post
    How can you win? By being a better manager than the others. Buy the right players, train them well, choose the right formation and tactics, have a bit of old-fashioned good luck and you will win. But on some days, you'll lose. That's the nature of the game.

So, you signed up for this not to play, only to win? Win, win, win again? No competition, no contest, no difficulties or setbacks. Just non-stop winning until there's nothing left to win any more? I'm afraid there's nothing that anyone can do for you.
    Well said Sir!

Very true!!!
    I would rather fight relegation against high ranked teams rather than play against a bunch of minnows and win the league...

Quote Originally Posted by mr mercury View Post
    how can you win? By being a better manager than the others. Buy the right players, train them well, choose the right formation and tactics, have a bit of old-fashioned good luck and you will win. But on some days, you'll lose. That's the nature of the game.

blaablaablaa..
    Master Tactician likes this.
    ||||||
    AC Alister
    @League 17

League 1# - 12 times
    League 2# - 3 times
    League 3# - 1 Time

League Other Places - 8th,

CL 1# - 2 times
    CL 2# - 3 times
    CL 3# - 3 times

Cup 1# - 1 times
    Cup 2# - 2 times
    Cup 3# - 0 times

CHECK OUT MY TEAM : http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html

Started: 06.10.2012 - Season 18 atm

Quote Originally Posted by allupygeee View Post
    blaablaablaa..
    Really? You astound me with your insightful and informative views on the subject. Did you think long and hard about that, or did it come to you in a flash of brilliance?
    Don't let me hold you back from whatever important thing it was that you were doing when you took the time out to share your wisdom with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercury View Post
    Really? You astound me with your insightful and informative views on the subject. Did you think long and hard about that, or did it come to you in a flash of brilliance?
    Don't let me hold you back from whatever important thing it was that you were doing when you took the time out to share your wisdom with us.
    He's kinda right. Nick can't win them.He can't win them unless he spends some euros which is a horrible idea on my point of view (and in general to be honest). Even if he train well, choose the right formation and tactics and buy some good players with 2-3T and 4-5* he will end at top 4. If he's lucky he'll go to champions league. That's the most he can do.
    A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful