Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By Vernie83
  • 1 Post By Vernie83

Thread: How to invest in a good player, without wasting resources.

Lightbulb How to invest in a good player, without wasting resources.

Sorry for the translation errors, but I used the translator from Portuguese to English.

How do you choose your players for investment? Ok, we know that the higher the market value, the better its evolution.

But with the current model of training, where it is much more advantageous to buy with low quality and evolve only the specific attributes of the position, how to know without miss the shot?

It's a simple tip, but it can help you not to waste resources.

1º: Find out what the maximum amount of a player 99%, whether in the auction or negotiation, according to the age you are looking for. In my fake I found Maldonado for 36.8 million

2º Take the value of the player you want to invest, in my case was the Yefimoviskiy for 25 million and 56% of quality

3rd Make the following account: (25 (Player Value to Invest) / 36.8 (Best Player Value)) * 100

4 The result of the previous step is 67.93%. If that value less than your current player's quality is at least greater than 10 in quality players up to 70%, you can be sure it's a good investment!

To prove this theory, I picked up two more players with the same quality and little difference value and set up the worksheet below with a comparison of evolution between them.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    but if power-training for only few white skills of a position (mutant style) now doesn't work, why to buy a 56% player ?
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 05-09-2018 at 06:30 PM.
    Altiplano and HairDryer like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    First, of you do the math with a player at 99,yiu can do it at 79% and at 59%,take the value of last season (79%) or the prior (59%)

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    but if power-training of for only few white skills of a position (mutant style) now doesn't work, why to buy a 56% player ?
    You can train a player buying him at 40 % and still don't make a mutant, but a well trained player all stats are 200% for instance
    asmartins likes this.

if he is 18 y.o. and you intend to keep him for 4-5 seasons (as I do with my basic squad), the 3rd season he 'll reach the new limits and you 're gonna waste greens for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vernie83 View Post
    You can train a player buying him at 40 % and still don't make a mutant, but a well trained player all stats are 200% for instance
    This is a good alternative.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    if he is 18 y.o. and you intend to keep him for 4-5 seasons (as I do with my basic squad), the 3rd season he 'll reach the new limits and you 're gonna waste greens for nothing.
    Not so sure of that mate. Where are the limits? We don't know it. Reach one star at 200%, reach 250%, reach several at 200%, at 250%?

We know nothing
    Altiplano likes this.

example :
    This is the "star" of my team, Van Nistelroy last day of previous season.
    Bought as 18 y.o. ft.
    Every season he is finishing with about 125% q.
    So next season starts with a 105. In the first day, I give him some extra power-training with GK drills and final drill Winger attack or Shooting.
    I increase his q to 110-112% and stop the extra training.
    Just what he earns from the daily training for bonus (the two 6pack easy/very easy) and from the games.
    After 3-4 seasons, his white good attacking stats looks "mutated" and I think extra training for those will be a waste of greens.

How to invest in a good player, without wasting resources.-stats-van-nist.jpg

* V.N. bought with 85% q - in the case of 56% it's worst than above.

Dreamer
    I feel you, but we still don't know where is the limit. One Stat at 200%? Several? One at 250%? Several? I use to buy 3 stars players cause I think they use less greens in the long term, when the player is 20, gray stats can be at 1% and white at 200%. That is not a mutant player, but a well trained player.

But my point was, we don't know where the limit is. We never know I guess. Dont know why this secrecy...