Thread: 18 year old trains poorly

18 year old trains poorly

Hi,

Can anyone help me out, I bought an 18 year old player, and when I train him at a normal intensity level, in stretching, he gains 5 points, when he should be getting 20 or so, in a practice match, 16 points...anyone know why? Thanks!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jonlounds View Post
    Hi,

Can anyone help me out, I bought an 18 year old player, and when I train him at a normal intensity level, in stretching, he gains 5 points, when he should be getting 20 or so, in a practice match, 16 points...anyone know why? Thanks!
    not all players grow same, even if they are young :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

maybe if you increase the intensity of the subs and put him in the substitution it might help. I always put the intensity of my subs 3 bars so they can get good points and you wont get afraid if they end up getting injured because they aren't from the main squad.

That's disappointing...how can you tell when you bid on them? I was going to train him up and sell him, and now it's painful to watch him improve so slowly!!

If the intensity is full, then he might get seven points when he should be getting like 30 at his age...

Maybe the lad needs a game, pissed off basically.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

That's disappointing...how can you tell when you bid on them? I was going to train him up and sell him, and now it's painful to watch him improve so slowly!!
    If the intensity is full, then he might get seven points when he should be getting like 30 at his age...
    oh im sorry to hear this but yes 18 yrs old player should get more point than just 5 with normal intensity..

well i dont know if this will work, but try when ur player have full stamina, maybe he tired when u train him, thats why he get less points (maybe)
    can u post the picture when u train him?
    if he has 5 stars i think just wait until end of season before u sell him,
    bcoz 5 stars player can help the team, or if ur squad full of 6 stars player, yes sell him :P

this is my 18 years old player, i train him with normal intens at cardio (6% condition) and he got +16 skill progress..

u said u get +16 at practice match (9% condition),yes i think u should get more than just +16 if use practice match..

Apprentice
    If two players are similar, the more expensive player grows faster.