Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: how to improve our own players rating? i have a problem with a MC help!

Unhappy how to improve our own players rating? i have a problem with a MC help!

my MC quality 40 (playmaker) is not playing well.. everytime he play the ratings are about 5 or 6 n sometimes 4 . i dont know what to do . please help

Renew his contract.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Renew his contract.
    i just bought him and now his contract is 3 years. wht should i do? his Physical mentality is on par with his quality now. i dont know what else should i do .

Try benching him for several days until his moral drops much and then improve his moral and play him again. If he continues with low ratings, sell him.

Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    Try benching him for several days until his moral drops much and then improve his moral and play him again. If he continues with low ratings, sell him.
    besides benching??

Actually, I find that a lot of playmakers tend to get low ratings. Maybe its just a hidden stat but thats prob how it is. I have 3 of those and they dont tend to do well

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Actually, I find that a lot of playmakers tend to get low ratings. Maybe its just a hidden stat but thats prob how it is. I have 3 of those and they dont tend to do well
    THIS.

Solutions: let him play on his second role if he has on
    Never let him play as the only one covering that role
    renew contract.

Wrong!!!
    Power training him legend and he will get 6-6-6-6-7
    kullehh likes this.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

his age is 23 years old n i bet he is slow trainer and not worth it. he is a MC only . with a playmaker SA . i dont knw wht to do. know im planning on benching him but train him a lil till his morale low then gonna try him but after half time . mybe in a days time?

let him out of 1 game then let him play in another game , it worked for my MC after he suffered a injury
    (*_*)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast