Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Friendly v training

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan G View Post
    No, I was able to arrange lots and lots each day. Depends how many matches your friends have too though I understand.
    Yes, probably. Ididn't think about it.

Apprentice
    ok so i tried it...organised c40 friendlies and played them out....still not seeing teh real benefit, i would have earned as much had i have just used training!! All i seem to earn is 4%for the mom?

Is it because all my players are young?

Friendly v training-40077685_10216830360862236_2852192261200936960_n.jpg

Are you doing it right ?
    8 crap players and 3 good older ones

The idea is perfect for training players over 23 as its impossible to move them with training.
    Last edited by Bunzo; 08-24-2018 at 08:00 PM.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    ok so i tried it...organised c40 friendlies and played them out....still not seeing teh real benefit, i would have earned as much had i have just used training!! All i seem to earn is 4%for the mom?

Is it because all my players are young?
    i'm yet to be convinced either, like you most of my players are young and most improve quite well through training, the effort involved to increase 1 player through friendlies is something I haven't found the will to do yet, maybe that day will come if I start struggling to do things as I do them currently, but for now i'm happy training and improving my squad not just 1 older player
    pleasures and maloukees like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    i'm yet to be convinced either, like you most of my players are young and most improve quite well through training, the effort involved to increase 1 player through friendlies is something I haven't found the will to do yet, maybe that day will come if I start struggling to do things as I do them currently, but for now i'm happy training and improving my squad not just 1 older player
    Think about the amount of tokens that are going to be saved over the next 8 seasons because @Bunzo doesn't have to replace his player until that player retires? Even if that player retires with 3 stars he will still have key white skills over 200%. How many green packs would that take to keep a player that good until that age? Too many, I think.

Yes it’s friendlies are very good training method but only for the attacking players, the rest of the team like the midfielders and defenders can’t be MOM so they won’t improve so is there another training method for them

I'm probably doing something wrong, but I'm not seeing the right improvements. I win friendlies, but the players who do not interest me always growing better than others.
    where am I wrong? I always put a weak formation and the players that interest me like forward.
    Players gain 1-2%, I don’t think is right way 🤷🏻*♂️
    someone explains to me how to do it? even in private. thank you

Put 8 crap players and 3 good players in striker positions. It doesn't matter if they are not attackers.Your goal is to give the mvp to 1 of the 3 players you want to develop not to the 8 crap players so put 8 players and move the to the defence and they 3 good players in offense. For you to see a big change to your players you need to have lots of friends and you need to organize 30+ friendlies if plus you will get a lot of blues and greens back. So put your good players high up in the pitch organize lots of friendlies and you will create mutant players

I’ll try it..
    But for injury? there is not a high risk of injury when playing with less than 30% condition?

I know you need to be lucky but a player in form doesn't get injured so much

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast