Thread: Need advice and guidance for managing team with a lot of resources

Need advice and guidance for managing team with a lot of resources

I've been playing TE since 2016. I've had a period in which I logged in daily but didn't invest much in the team, did some tanking for 2-3 seasons, done training, generally winning league and at least one of CL or Cup each season or both sometimes.

Now I have about 1.25 k tokens and about 1 k rests. My team is now at 98 % with players from 19 to 26 yo. Some of them quite high in important skills (160-170%) and low secondary skills. They all have a special ability.

I'm not interested in tanking, so this is not an option form the start.

What's the best way to handle to have a proper team that sits between 100 and 120 % each season with the same players for at least 3-4 years and without spending too many of those rests?

I mean, I can use a bunch of them efficiently to get a good team up to speed but I would not want to remain without rests on long term.

Training some players which I buy from negotiations / market / recommended players was hit and miss. Some of them train fast, but some not and I've spent a lot of rests to get them up just a little.

Should I go the route of creating a team of only fast trainers, train them to 120 % at the beginning of the season and then have them jump to 100 % on a new season and then they'll easily reach 120 % by the end and keep them until 23-24 yo?

On the other hand the more they are aging the better they are as their secondary skills drop so the important skills are higher, hence 120 % 28 yo would play much better than 120 % 20 yo. But is the investment of rests to high above 23-24 yo?

I'm open to any suggestions

Je suis navré je ne pourait pas t'aider par contre je pense que toi tu peut m'aider ma question est la suivante je suis à ma 5ème saisons je me sans obliger d'acheter les joueurs chaques Année et vendre mes meilleurs joueurs de la saison précédente comment faire pour garder des étoiles de mes joueurs pour arrêté de dépensé chaques saison

Quote Originally Posted by Mamady Dymama Ednoc View Post
    Je suis navré je ne pourait pas t'aider par contre je pense que toi tu peut m'aider ma question est la suivante je suis à ma 5ème saisons je me sans obliger d'acheter les joueurs chaques Année et vendre mes meilleurs joueurs de la saison précédente comment faire pour garder des étoiles de mes joueurs pour arrêté de dépensé chaques saison
    Yo whats with the french reply.This is an English post not Paul Pogba post

Sent from my Infinix X5010 using Tapatalk

Famous
    You need to farm rests through vids, around 20 a day will see you fine. They are the key to playing this game without spending money.
    You only need 13 first team players, the rest are low * bought for 1 token and sold on negotiations.
    If you can pick up a high 4* 18 yo you can train a SA and /or another position and then up to 6* for around 150 greens.
    Once he is up past 100% he will get 2/3 of the way to 7* through the season and so will only need about 40 greens at the start of next season to take him to 6* again.
    A player like this will last 4 seasons before his training starts to slow.
    Add in a couple of Scouts each season (you have the tokens) and this is the basis of a squad

Quote Originally Posted by rault View Post
    Now I have about 1.25 k tokens and about 1 k rests. My team is now at 98 % with players from 19 to 26 yo. Some of them quite high in important skills (160-170%) and low secondary skills. They all have a special ability.
    With these kind of resources, you can be the Man City of your server for at least five seasons with just a little effort. Buy 99% 18-year-olds (preferably with special abilities), and train them daily. Don't buy more than six players to train, unless you have the time to spend a few hours in the game daily. Also don't forget to farm Rests tokens from videos so you don't deplete your stock of Rests too quickly.

However, make sure to include one experienced player in your first eleven. Although I am relatively new in the game, I've found that a full team of 18 and 19-year-olds suffer more troll results without an 'old captain' on the pitch.